Deaf MLB Fantasy 08

farewell65

LOL at Homer Simpson
Premium Member
Reaction score
up to 10 teams, yall guys are welcome :)

ID# is 65327
password: deaf

Hey Farewell... provide the link to your fantasy league.. I might be interested if so.. let me know...

I am in as "HGH Team" :cool:

Just not delete your league soon until one week before season opener (give some days to get the players from auto-draft, okay? Unless 10 teams are in then give green light.

Thanks.

I would need a Yahoo ID to be logged in to play in that fantasy league?? dang.....I dont have one.. would that present a problem?

I suck at baseball but what the hell.... i ll play :cheers:

btw: my team's name is Outsiders

^^^ ha dont worry, we will play for fun, no money :)

I am in as "HGH Team" :cool:

Just not delete your league soon until one week before season opener (give some days to get the players from auto-draft, okay? Unless 10 teams are in then give green light.

Thanks.

You condone HGH usage ?? :eek3::pissed::rifle::rl:

You condone HGH usage ?? :eek3::pissed::rifle::rl:

:D Since Deaf MLB Fantsasy don't have drug test. :giggle:

All I did to spice my team up to be silly name like I named my past fantasy sport team - Hit Below Knee (NFL) , Headhunters (MLB) , Tooth Fairy Team (NHL), etc after I saw other teams with silly teams.

Outsiders? Oh boy, every women and teen girls will come to watch your team alot!
12345.jpg

From the movie "The Outsiders" :giggle:

:D Since Deaf MLB Fantsasy don't have drug test. :giggle:

All I did to spice my team up to be silly name like I named my past fantasy sport team - Hit Below Knee (NFL) , Headhunters (MLB) , Tooth Fairy Team (NHL), etc after I saw other teams with silly teams.

Outsiders? Oh boy, every women and teen girls will come to watch your team alot!
12345.jpg

From the movie "The Outsiders" :giggle:

Oh man I totally forgot about that movie ha. It wasn't that movie why I chose "outsiders" instead I chose this name bec I am outsider pretty much all in my life.

Back