Deaf listen better than Hearies

brotheryellow

Reaction score
True Listening | Brotheryellow

aphasia: …meaning may be fully grasped even when every word is missed
…sensitive to ‘tone’ and feeling

-All of Nature is In a Constant “Conversation” (Backster Effect).
-Every living thing is intimately attuned to its environment.

listening with your heart, not just with your ears. Real listening is all about feelings.

I don't know about real listening like listening to my heart (feelings). That is the emotion which you feel. We only use our eyes often than listening to all feelings anyway. :roll:

According to the dictionary: aphasia- the inability to express thought to speech.

I am not sure how one's heart can be "utilized" to "effect real listening"?

Presumably one's emotions can be "affected" from one's memory of past's interactions.

aside: theheart which we know is a "pump device for moving blood" was considered the key organ somewhatl like our "brain" in the past .

Last edited:
True Listening | Brotheryellow

aphasia: …meaning may be fully grasped even when every word is missed
…sensitive to ‘tone’ and feeling

-All of Nature is In a Constant “Conversation” (Backster Effect).
-Every living thing is intimately attuned to its environment.

listening with your heart, not just with your ears. Real listening is all about feelings.
Real listening is simply about employing your senses other than your ears to listen. When you hear and are HoH or close to deaf there are many other things that get in the way of listening. You see, you hear, you get distracted. When I worked at IBM, the kids were told to throw something at me (not a stapler) to get my attention. I was focused as a hearing person and very, very focused.

Back