Deaf in NC

deafmom5

Reaction score
Hi i live Gastonia .
NC i am deaf/hoh would love meet others near to here.
i want go deaf events meet new people friends.Have nice day :)

I'm in Virginia, looks like you're 172.96 miles 2 hrs 48 mins away from me, taking I-77 S.

I'm in Virginia, looks like you're 172.96 miles 2 hrs 48 mins away from me, taking I-77 S.

me too. I'm in Arlington. will be at Deaf Night Life in DC tomorrow. be there or be square :cool2:

me too. I'm in Arlington. will be at Deaf Night Life in DC tomorrow. be there or be square :cool2:

Crowed scenes aren't my kind of places and you are about 300 miles North East of me, I'm in the Southwestern part of Virginia. I no longer live in Alexandria or Maryland and haven't for many years.

I'm in NC not far from the North Carolina School for the Deaf

Good to see so many North Carolians' here at AD...NC native myself (Wilmington)....and that good ol' Southern hospitality is hard to beat....

Crowed scenes aren't my kind of places and you are about 300 miles North East of me, I'm in the Southwestern part of Virginia. I no longer live in Alexandria or Maryland and haven't for many years.

I used to live in Blacksburg for a few years. goooooooo hokies! :rockon:

I live in North Carolina about 30 mins north of Eastern North Carolina School for the Deaf.

Hey Embankment We live close by one another :) And there is an DeafNation Expo in Greensboro NC March 22!

Back