Deaf in a tiny community. Seeking friends!

Come here often? We have Deaf coffee house on the 4th Saturday of each month ☺

Sent from my LGL34C using AllDeaf App mobile app

I'm sure many other guys have had the same idea and been disappointed. Look up our group on Facebook. I'm trying to collect more people

I'm sure many other guys have had the same idea and been disappointed. Look up our group on Facebook. I'm trying to collect more people

Thanks for the offer. I'll think about it. :D

Hello I'm not deaf but my daughter is and I'd really love to learn how to properly communicate with her the only problem is I have very little practice being that my princess is the only one in our family that is deaf but if anyone would like to chat id really apretiate it I really need the practice

Hello I'm not deaf but my daughter is and I'd really love to learn how to properly communicate with her the only problem is I have very little practice being that my princess is the only one in our family that is deaf but if anyone would like to chat id really apretiate it I really need the practice

Is your daughter fluent? Its great you want to learn sign...
Welcome to alldeaf
Sign will.....(refer to my sig)

Post over in the ASL buddies thread and also your location will help, there may be local Deaf/ASL meets in your area.

Back