deaf guy looking for ms.right

jboymt24

Reaction score
I'm looking for true love? any women out there interested to chat?

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

no I'm not rich but my love is rich and yes over 18

? I think she's looking for a rich dude

Don't just stand there, propose to me!

April Fool's! :nana:

Last edited:
Hey cats, how about getting to know me first before chasing me all over?

Attachments

• .facebook_-1297403483.jpg
    .facebook_-1297403483.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 7
No such thing, run for your life...stay single and happy!!!!!

LOL! Yup, I agree... My Service Dog, Tess, is my significant other/spouse.... Definitely my most successful relationship ever! Unconditional support and never complains.

I am so sorry that this is not the area I am expert at, I would refer you to Herve Villechaize, since he is expert on finding your true love.

Not sure who is that guy, here is picture of him

images

Wish you lots, oh no better.... TONS of luck,
DHB

I'm looking for true love? any women out there interested to chat?

Last edited:
If I were looking.... I would want a great No-hear, No-see guy who gives great massages! No-hear so I would not have to work at hearing.... and No-see so he would not be constantly looking and drawn to the bottomless pool of gorgeous women under 60. LMAO!

Just a very sweet, caring, honest guy who truly appreciates us, with all of our imperfections, and a very simple down to earth life.

Oh- and likes to ignore holidays...

Maybe in my next life.... lol

I wish you luck, jboymt24.

Can ya cook?....:giggle:...I'm an oldie...but a goldie!....:D

P.S....well...good luck in ur quest for "true love"....and feel the majority of the world's population are looking for the same thing.....with a lot of "confusion" as to what it really is!.....

So....maybe take a look around at your female "friends" in "real life"......and choosing one that you really enjoy being with...have lots in common with....get along really good with....could be the perfect connection for you....

afraid romance went out of my soul years ago...rich old man 99ish sleeps on his own deaf/blind allow me to help him do his Will...cynical but true

Back