Deaf Gay in Northwest

SeXyGeekBoi

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new here. I am curious about the presence of deaf gay in Northwest (OR, WA, & BC). I might move to there for getting a better job. I am told that the largest deaf gay community is in Seattle. Is it true?

I am young, so I like to know if my age group in there is large or small?

I will go to OR, WA, & BC for my vacation with my friend. Let me know if there is a good presence in those place for gay.

FYI, I will be in Seattle (May 22-26) and Portland (May 27-28). I will like to meet one of you.

Thanks again in advance!

PS:

If you want to contact me, use my personal email: bq291@yahoo.com

Hi,

I am new here. I am curious about the presence of deaf gay in Northwest (OR, WA, & BC). I might move to there for getting a better job. I am told that the largest deaf gay community is in Seattle. Is it true?

I will go to OR, WA, & BC for my vacation with my friend. Let me know if there is a good presence in those place for gay.

FYI, I will be in Seattle (May 22-26) and Portland (May 27-28). I will like to meet one of you.

Thanks again in advance!

PS:

What is your age so that I can refer you to a couple of places to hang out?

Hi,

Thanks again in advance!

PS:

Yup Seattle have largest, but I only know the DHOR (Deaf and Hard of Hearing Outreach group) in Portland and the link: Deaf and Hearing Out Reach organization

Hope that helps :)

What is your age so that I can refer you to a couple of places to hang out?

I am 25 yrs old.

Do you know any event that most deaf will go in Seattle?

What do you think of deaf gay community in Seattle? Just wondering.

Yup Seattle have largest, but I only know the DHOR (Deaf and Hard of Hearing Outreach group) in Portland and the link: Deaf and Hearing Out Reach organization

Hope that helps :)

I checked out and realized that they have not updating lately. Oh well... I am curious about deaf gay community in Portland.

What different between Seattle and Portland in terms of deaf gay community has?

Portland's Deaf GLBT community is a lot more friendlier whereas Seattle is a little bit cliquish.

It looks like I have to beat a dead horse till I am satisfied.

Since I am young, I like to know which clubs or any event most deaf gay tend to go in Seattle. I like to meet a new people and expand my network.

You can refer me to your gay friends in Seattle for making an arrangement.

Thanks a lot!

Back