Deaf Game

LadyAbigail

Reaction score
So....Sean Berdy posted this on Twitter today: Instagram
...with the comment that "only the deaf community will understand." I am dying to know what this is! Someone mentioned it was a game...9ing? Is is a huge secret ritual among deaf people? :)

....and he took it down.

It was a picture of something that looked like a bunch of scribbled boomerangs along with the sign for "9". I still want to know what it was. :)

it is doesn't link! Page Not Found

maybe is link wrong

He took it down. :( There were a good number of hearing people upset about it and saying he did the sign for "a...hole" blah, blah, blah. I should have taken a screen shot...I wonder if I can reproduce it.... :)

He took it down. :( There were a good number of hearing people upset about it and saying he did the sign for "a...hole" blah, blah, blah. I should have taken a screen shot...I wonder if I can reproduce it.... :)

sometimes feeling people have how feeling hurt reason.. should be save download image or up to reproduce.. you should be save own!
:)

sometimes feeling people have how feeling hurt reason.. should be save download image or up to reproduce.. you should be save own!
:)

I'm sorry....I don't have a clue what you just said...I just started learning ASL, is the grammar really that different from English? My head is spinning... :P I will figure this out.

I'm sorry....I don't have a clue what you just said...I just started learning ASL, is the grammar really that different from English? My head is spinning... :P I will figure this out.

He said, sometimes it can happen that people read it and feel hurt. its wise to remove the link. He said it could have image as to save it.

it will comes back eventually. i hope

LOL, yeah...probably a good idea he took it off then.
Thank you for interpreting for me, FriskyFeline! Tonight is ASL syntax study night for me. :)

sorry I knew people have trouble reading ASL grammar :(

I am lots of ASL really alots of grammar.

How are you?

Good?

Example:English How are you?

Example: ASL translate: Fine

http://www.alldeaf.com/sign-language-oralism/76940-asl-only.html#post2212184

http://www.alldeaf.com/sign-languag...ems-if-not-most-using-five-simple-tricks.html

Thank you, Smithr! Keeping those rules on my desktop for easy reference...or should I say, Keep rules desktop reference? :P

Thank you, Smithr! Keeping those rules on my desktop for easy reference...or should I say, Keep rules desktop reference? :P

no problem you practice reading easy how keep on structure ASL.. important to .

you keep on research on ASL. It figure out on important! It is structure on grammar! I keep addict spending research ASL :)

...with the comment that "only the deaf community will understand." I am dying to know what this is! Someone mentioned it was a game...9ing? Is is a huge secret ritual among deaf people? :)

....and he took it down.

It was a picture of something that looked like a bunch of scribbled boomerangs along with the sign for "9". I still want to know what it was. :)

I am co admission

Check on Going Berdy - the Ultimate Sean Berdy Fan Community

....and he took it down.

I am co admission.

Check on Going Berdy - the Ultimate Sean Berdy Fan Community

Back