Deaf friendly frozen yogurt shop

ValeriePerez

Reaction score
Lately I've been getting the urge to sign at work, but haven't gotten any ASL using customers.. Anyone like frozen yogurt?

I wonder if you could wear a pin saying you know ASL at work , it might help bring in more business once words get out.

I wonder if you could wear a pin saying you know ASL at work , it might help bring in more business once words get out.

There's an idea, but I live in a small town with not many members of the Deaf community, it's a shame. Even though I try to go to San Diego as much as I can for social events, my work schedule doesn't allow me to as often as I'd like. It would be great if I could start a social night at my work.

There's an idea, but I live in a small town with not many members of the Deaf community, it's a shame. Even though I try to go to San Diego as much as I can for social events, my work schedule doesn't allow me to as often as I'd like. It would be great if I could start a social night at my work.

If you advertise it, they will come!

Id go. But im not allowed in your country....

That said, next time im in tijuana, ill send you s big hellp....Deal?

go to DeafFriendly website, and mention that you know ASL.

it's a website for other deaf people to see if a particular business is deaf friendly or not. :)

You could make a sign to hang up in front of the store that says, "Deaf Customers Welcome!" Haha.

By the way, San Diego, especially Oceanside, is a beautiful city.

Back