Deaf friend Application

Kidblowfly22

Reaction score
Hello people around the world. I'm hiring for friend application. Read carefully before you submit or comment your answers on your reply

Full name:
Ages:
Text: Yes | No:
ASL or ESL:
Deaf or Hard of Hearing:
Do you work: Yes | No
State you live in:
Three things you would change about yourself:
Been Bullied: Yes | No
Favorite Color:
School you attend or graduated:
Ever Volunteered: Yes | No
Video game: Yes | No
TV show or movie you like to watch:
Social media app you currently using:
Hearing Aid, Cochlear Implant, both, or none:
Favorite music
Three thing about your personality
Other Information that not listed:
Do you have children or sibling: Yes | No

Last edited:
If you used the computer it should work. If you use the phone, you have to download the pdf app to view from there

If you used the computer it should work. If you use the phone, you have to download the pdf app to view from there

That is not the point.

The point is how do we know we can trust you and that the file isn't a virus or something of that nature? I ain't clicking on that either since I have no idea what it could be!

I not really a hacker that get a virus from anyone else. Okay hmm.... Sounds weird that I got mine and it work. I redo it again without PDF or anything.

Hopefully when I do it again it won't be a virus to send all information that I not trying to do to everyone

I'm not saying it is a virus. What I am saying is you gotta take your time and let us get to know you better.

So, that's what the Nigerian Prince looks like?

That is not the point.

The point is how do we know we can trust you and that the file isn't a virus or something of that nature? I ain't clicking on that either since I have no idea what it could be!

You don't have to give us a play-by-play of what you will or won't do. If you don't trust it, don't click it. It's as simple as that.

You don't have to give us a play-by-play of what you will or won't do. If you don't trust it, don't click it. It's as simple as that.

First, Welcome to AD!

2nd, that was directed to OP of this thread explaining to him why we won't click on it. It wasn't directed to others giving the play by play as you put it which is why I quoted him when I posted that comment.

As SecretBlend just posted, she’s right, her response was directed to the OP. We didn’t need a play-by-play of what you thought of SecretBlend’s response. Only a couple posts here, and you’re already criticizing what others post here. SMH.

"Hiring for a friend application"....LOL...what's the Pay?...Seems desperate to pay anybody to be a friend.

Back