Deaf for AG Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how you put it that way, while outing them at the same time.

Quite helpful, aren't ya?!

I haven't outed anyone, despite Jillio's badgering of people to come forward or be seen as lacking conviction.

I haven't outed anyone, despite Jillio's badgering of people to come forward or be seen as lacking conviction.

Yes, you have. You are not as covert as you would like to believe.:cool2:

True, I'm not covert at all. Nor trying to be.

MMMMkay. Just obtuse, then.

Nor have I "badgered." I simply stated if one's beliefs in the philosophy of the organization were so strong, one should have the conviction to stand behind those beliefs. If they choose not to, the incongruency speaks for itself. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass if they have conviction or not. The lack of consistency is theirs to deal with.

It would appear, given your posts, that you are the one that is overly concerned with admission vs non-admission.

So, what is this thing then? At first its told that "They want avoid confrontations" then their own member goes "LOOOOOOOOOK! Now there's a new one!!!"

That basically is what happened.

Now now it's blacklisting, is it? When did "profilling" become blacklisting?

So, what is this thing then? At first its told that "They want avoid confrontations" then their own member goes "LOOOOOOOOOK! Now there's a new one!!!"

That basically is what happened.

Now that person is running for his dear audist life.

Now now it's blacklisting, is it? When did "profilling" become blacklisting?

When Jillio began lobbing in post after post challenging those who are AGB members to come forward or prove that they have no convictions. No longer content with describing AGB members in unflattering terms, she now wants names.

When Jillio began lobbing in post after post challenging those who are AGB members to come forward or prove that they have no convictions. No longer content with describing AGB members in unflattering terms, she now wants names.

I have challenged no one. I simply posted by belief about those that avoid disclosing their membership instead of standing up for their convictions. You are the one that keeps challenging.

I don't care what their names are. The attitude that goes with A.G.Bell membership is difficult to hide. They don't need to provide their names.

It would appear that you have some sort of a problem with me expressing my opinion regarding individuals having the courage of their conviction, and are using some very unethical tactics to play that problem out. If you will scroll back through this thread, you will find that I am not the only one that has that opinion.

can't assume all AGBell members have the same attitude.

You can certainly assume that all A.G. Bell members embrace their philosophy. Especially when it gets demonstrated.

can't assume all AGBell members have the same attitude.

well AGBell has a certain attitude and philosophy toward a specific issue and whoever is a member of AGBell usually means they're in support of that certain attitude and philosophy.

well AGBell has a certain attitude and philosophy toward a specific issue and whoever is a member of AGBell usually they're in support of that certain attitude and philosophy.

What I mean is that you can't assume all members are audistic.

well - if AGBell is audist, then its supporters are audist too. But if they are not audistic and yet they support AGBell.... then they are hypocrite.

well AGBell has a certain attitude and philosophy toward a specific issue and whoever is a member of AGBell usually they're in support of that certain attitude and philosophy.

Exactly. Why else would one fork over the cash to become a member? One generally doesn't join organizations they disagree with.

damn - found a grammatical error in my post #155. fixed. ^_^

Ummm, that is audist, not audistic.

If the members support the audist philopsophy of A.G. Bell, as demonstrated by joining the organization, then it stands to reason that they carry audist philosophies as their own belief system, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back