Deaf Dogs Rock!

We thought we got a Deaf Cat.. NOPE apparently that she is a HIGH function HOH kitty. OR LAZY kitty BUT I suspect its a HIGH function HOH.. :)

We thought we got a Deaf Cat.. NOPE apparently that she is a HIGH function HOH kitty. OR LAZY kitty BUT I suspect its a HIGH function HOH.. :)
Does your HOH cat have a loud meow , I read some place about a deaf cat having a real loud meow b/c it can't hear itself .

My kids told me that her voice sounds normal when she meows. Except that she is a PISSY kitty. Therefore her hissing is pretty loud.

I have Deaf dogs Rock instagram. I love the owner's dogs!

I want a deaf kitty so bad, and if it is loud I will be able to hear it. My cat now quit meowing but rather she pretends to meow and my husband and I meow back not knowing no noise came out. Hahaha
Anyways I would adopt a deaf dog but I really need a hearing dog so that defeats its

I want a deaf kitty so bad, and if it is loud I will be able to hear it. My cat now quit meowing but rather she pretends to meow and my husband and I meow back not knowing no noise came out. Hahaha
Anyways I would adopt a deaf dog but I really need a hearing dog so that defeats its
There a was festival in my city and a cat shelter had table set up there were 2 women and I asked if they ever heard of a 'hearing' cat . One woman said
"All of our cats can hear". The other woman knew what I meant and laughed and said she didn't but thought would be possible to train a cat to be a 'hearing'
cat. I love cats and miss not having one.

There a was festival in my city and a cat shelter had table set up there were 2 women and I asked if they ever heard of a 'hearing' cat . One woman said
"All of our cats can hear". The other woman knew what I meant and laughed and said she didn't but thought would be possible to train a cat to be a 'hearing'
cat. I love cats and miss not having one.
I love kitties

Back