Deaf Dating Sites?

Not all hear women are judgemental ... Only the stuck up bimbos r judgemental

Deafsinglesconnection is already swarmed with scammers unfortunately.

WOW, interesting thread. I profoundly deaf, but grew up in a hearing family as well community. I know a little ASL to get when those I have encounter are patient enough when I need them t repeat a sign. I have dating hearing men, but it didn't last do to me being deaf. It was too much to handle for them. Is frustrating being between two worlds can't hear so can't follow the conversation, and in the deaf culture not fluent in ASL so at times I can sit back when a group starts conversing. However, I know will be more fluent soon since being that I am apply to grad school with a huge deaf culture on campus. The downer is most deaf males around me on campus are too young. Since I am not familiar with the deaf community activities, local deaf meet, theatre, etc. is there a website for such events? Can it be found here? Sorry new to this website which i found out of the blue ... Nice to meet you all too :wave:

PS. Camping is cool if in the Poconos lmaooo sorry never been camping without own bed and bathroom :giggle:

Since I am not familiar with the deaf community activities, local deaf meet, theatre, etc. is there a website for such events? Can it be found here? Sorry new to this website which i found out of the blue ... Nice to meet you all too :wave:

Rochester, NY is apparently THE largest deaf/hoh community in the United States, outside of the university environment.

So I imagine there has to be some resources up there to find others closer to your age group, off-campus probably.

Been here almost 3 yrs most I have encountered are older students married or committed relationship or too young. Unlike nyc one needs a car up here. I guess is time to get over my fear of driving .... lol

Deafsinglesconnection is already swarmed with scammers unfortunately.

I was not impressed with that site. Most of them are full of crap. Fake I.D., most of them are immature and scams. Waste of my money and time. :eek3:

What about the dating site called AllDeaf.com? :D;):beer:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hi , yes I am agree with you guys . About Chat Deaf connection areSCAMMER!!!!
Warning .They are Scammer from another country . They begging MONEY,,,!!!!

Do not try to sign up on un-trusted sites .. its a totally risk they will hack ur info or scam if u found one untrusted domains of web .... Just do date to ur girl /boy in college or work places it seemed easier but its much better than trying to date on net... I don't personally do that kind of stuff.......

Do not try to sign up on un-trusted sites .. its a totally risk they will hack ur info or scam if u found one untrusted domains of web .... Just do date to ur girl /boy in college or work places it seemed easier but its much better than trying to date on net... I don't personally do that kind of stuff.......

work places?

2015-01-23-TRUMPGIF3.gif

Back