Deaf Dating Sites?

Are there any effective ones?

I don't like regular sites. Too many hearing women are judgmental.
Not all hearing women are bad…looks like you just need someone with patience and understanding. Hope you find what you’re looking for!

Not all hearing women are bad…looks like you just need someone with patience and understanding. Hope you find what you’re looking for!
If I may make a suggestion, I would look at the dates before replying to the post. That post was made 11 years ago.

I don't have any site recommendations, but I have found a great way to connect is maybe research local deaf events in your area. I met someone at a deaf movie night event and although we did not date long, we still remain friends. I am a little old school, I like to meet in person, and dating sites tend to only want to converse online and never meet. After reading some of the comments, some of them could have been posers like they said and maybe that is why but at least we put ourselves out there lol.

I wish you luck in what you seek. Like the one lass said, there is someone for everyone, hearing or deaf.

Can anyone refer the site that’s legitimate? Thinking of building the app idea specifically for our community, send me suggestions via DM pls thanks.

I met deaf guy on deafsinglesconnet.com in 2004 and guess what? He raped me and attempted murder me. So that's why I stop join any dating site at all because not know what secrets person have that no one see it thru dating site.
Did you file a lawsuit against that mf?

I met deaf guy on deafsinglesconnet.com in 2004 and guess what? He raped me and attempted murder me. So that's why I stop join any dating site at all because not know what secrets person have that no one see it thru dating site.
Damn, not all men are like that, it is just that you happen to met bad deaf guy, and I hope he rots in jail by now.

2249450697_c992cb16fd_o.gif
Great, all my family are hearing except me; illness at 3 become hard of hearing I’m use asl . Most I grew up hang hearing because my deaf school were oral no sigh laug. My class , s parent not allow they visited me because I live in city and hud project ; they were too rich, but went mainstream ( mis hearing and deaf ). high school were much better High school wou

Did you contact the police? Did he get charges? Did you file suit against that dating site?

Can anyone refer the site that’s legitimate? Thinking of building the app idea specifically for our community, send me suggestions via DM pls thanks.
I am thinking of starting one too with rigid background checks and yes. Costly membership to prevent scammers from joining. Also tge new site does not allow any contact to each other except the only way is supervised and well security at events so that no one can be harmed. No contact online because of scammers so only in person to make it difficult for scammers and for those wanting to do attacks cannot either due to high security at our events. Cannot be alone at all. Must meet with a friend or two who traveled with. If they meet and trust well then can exchange contacts then marry eventually. Have seminars and workshops on dating relationships and marriages for members. It is strictly for members ONLY. I know deaf way they would spread word to come to event without memberships. Can't do that. Private only. If a member spread word about it will be suspended and no longer member and never allow to come or anything. Most dating sites do not use background checks and that is why assaults, murders, etc happened. Not with us. We can contact police if found to have warrants and/or their criminal activities within the dating company. I am exploring this potential concept.

Damn, not all men are like that, it is just that you happen to met bad deaf guy, and I hope he rots in jail by now.
Well he was in jail for 12 yrs and got out of the jail. However, I still don’t trust any of his friends because I learned that my previous attorney told me that he did tried hire hit man in 2007 but the correction have camera to watch their conversation and an interpreter already there in the correction office for them to listen what he and his buddy (hire hit man). They caught his buddy and told him 2 choice: never come back to visit or join cellmate with him.. he choose not come back to visit him ever. That is what my attorney told me whole thing going on about it and I was so pissed. Even he tried mail the letter to me and I told them I don’t want any letters from him, so they kept it in the office permanently.

Did you contact the police? Did he get charges? Did you file suit against that dating site?
That was 2004 and already did reported. He was jail for 12 yrs and even I diid informed to the deafsinglesconnect.com and they do nothing about it. I was so pissed and I closed my account permanently.

I am thinking of starting one too with rigid background checks and yes. Costly membership to prevent scammers from joining. Also tge new site does not allow any contact to each other except the only way is supervised and well security at events so that no one can be harmed. No contact online because of scammers so only in person to make it difficult for scammers and for those wanting to do attacks cannot either due to high security at our events. Cannot be alone at all. Must meet with a friend or two who traveled with. If they meet and trust well then can exchange contacts then marry eventually. Have seminars and workshops on dating relationships and marriages for members. It is strictly for members ONLY. I know deaf way they would spread word to come to event without memberships. Can't do that. Private only. If a member spread word about it will be suspended and no longer member and never allow to come or anything. Most dating sites do not use background checks and that is why assaults, murders, etc happened. Not with us. We can contact police if found to have warrants and/or their criminal activities within the dating company. I am exploring this potential concept.
Well, scammers are still doing on any platforms and nothing change at all.. that’s what really frustrate me the platforms does not know how to take accountable on these platforms and be serious with strict policy

Back