Deaf Comedy Show

Catastrophic

Reaction score
Keith Wann

Has anyone ever seen or heard of these guys before? (Keith and Wink) I went to see their show at CSDR. I am only in ASL 1 and I absolutely loved this show. It was probably the best comedy show I have ever seen.

They come 'round this way from time to time. I've been to Keith's show several times. Very funny.

Keith Wann...LegalAid shield--I was annoyed by them with too many VP calls over the last summer time, trying selling me the service.

Aside from that, I haven't seen his shows.

I had to go to an event for class because like I said I am in ASL 1, but I loved it. I am probably going to go here in a week to see them just because I loved it so much the first time. I don't know how good Keith is by himself, because I sat him with Wink who I loved by the way, but it is such an awesome show.

I don't know Keith personally, But Crom Saunders is a good friend of ours, I know he has done some shows with Keith, ASL comedy tour, Cromania etc. We always try and go whenever they are local events... In fact I think he is on a flight to Mississippi right now to do a show at DeafFest

Back