Deaf Chat - Starbucks Chattanooga Tn

Amessnger

Reaction score
This group meets the third Saturday every month at 10am-12 noon at Starbucks, 2217 Hamilton Place Blvd, Chattanooga Tn.

This group has been meeting since February 2009 and has grown! On average we have 40-60 people that attend each month, d/Deaf, HOH, hearing, students of sign & interpreters. Deaf Chat is open to all, everyone is welcome to attend, no RSVP required.

Discussions include events around Chattanooga area such as hiking, canoeing, snorkeling, bowling, interpreted plays and more.

Also, many come from Deaf Churches or hearing churches with Interpreted Services attend so if you are looking for a church home you can ask questions of those attending.

Great way to network and meet people, all announcements given around 1030 for all events or happenings. See Angel and Michael Miller if you have an event to share at Deaf Chat.

For more information see: Say It In Sign

This group meets the third Saturday every month at 10am-12 noon at Starbucks, 2217 Hamilton Place Blvd, Chattanooga Tn.

This group has been meeting since February 2009 and has grown! On average we have 40-60 people that attend each month, d/Deaf, HOH, hearing, students of sign & interpreters. Deaf Chat is open to all, everyone is welcome to attend, no RSVP required.

Discussions include events around Chattanooga area such as hiking, canoeing, snorkeling, bowling, interpreted plays and more.

Also, many come from Deaf Churches or hearing churches with Interpreted Services attend so if you are looking for a church home you can ask questions of those attending.

Great way to network and meet people, all announcements given around 1030 for all events or happenings. See Angel and Michael Miller if you have an event to share at Deaf Chat.

For more information see: Say It In Sign
What happened to Lisa Fielder?

Lisa Fielder has moved out of the area due to a family illness. Michael & Angel Miller, with whom Lisa started the group, have continued on coordinating Deaf Chat. Lisa visits when possible and continues to stay connected with "Say It In Sign."

Hey Bottseni...you can view me on YouTube under screen name CDBICDB...I have posted a video in pictures of our illness and journey thus far, it has totally changed our lives, lifestyle and has taken all our faith in God! Angel & Michael Miller has been my co-leaders since our first Say it in Sign group and have done an awesome job continuing it with the same passion as I had...thanks for remembering me and asking about me!

Hey Bottseni...you can view me on YouTube under screen name CDBICDB...I have posted a video in pictures of our illness and journey thus far, it has totally changed our lives, lifestyle and has taken all our faith in God! Angel & Michael Miller has been my co-leaders since our first Say it in Sign group and have done an awesome job continuing it with the same passion as I had...thanks for remembering me and asking about me!

Ok. I hope everything goes well for you. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Back