Deaf Apple Forum/Discussion

Apple purchased Linx imaging for $20 million. Will iPhone 7 have image like this?

http://www.macrumors.com/2015/04/14/linx-camera-technology-apple/

indoor40luxlightinglinx-800x405.jpg
Hmm! They choose wisely with the patents for the next gen of the iPhones.

Future iPhone 7 concept? Hope it s sapphire display. Stronger than Gorilla glass.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDn2PiGNw[/ame]

tiny tiny tiny assed fonts in the descriptions. They sure aren't fans of older folks and vision impaired folks are they?

That knob is kind of a odd thing... I can see that getting snagged or caught on things or breaking off.

I ordered Apple Watch 42" and black color at 12:10am on April 10th....5 minutes after Apple Store opened for people to order watch...and the delivery date is in June :mad:

Once I receive it, and I have 12 days to play, if I don't like it, I'll return it at Apple Store. No problem.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn0ovf_-uJY[/ame]

You will try drop test, scratched test, and water test for your new apple watch. :laugh2:

I got apple ipod do I do same stuff I press safari and get bbc each time why what spottify never heard of it and got sign up for what ever it is do I need it..same questions do it run like windows.i so scared use it I cock up lost lot needed child help me and this kid getting p off
Spotify is a music streaming service. It is not a required service. You do not need to sign up.

Safari is an internet browser, just like Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc. It works best with Apple products, such as your iPod. If you use Safari you don't need to use the other browsers.

reb I tried put ipad on again safari says cant open page then keeps going on to flight mode will not accept my ip or anyone else's.i tried the thing in different areas make sure wiffii ok...it keeps asking me about bt hub 5 my modem is bt3...I bought book with instructions and followed properly..i could cry with frustration
Different problem daughter played with computer today and lost me toolbar or rather it keeps coming and going how do I get it back.
next thing...I put spybot on computer I been told I should then I told no which is right
thanks reb

reb I tried put ipad on again safari says cant open page then keeps going on to flight mode will not accept my ip or anyone else's.i tried the thing in different areas make sure wiffii ok...it keeps asking me about bt hub 5 my modem is bt3...I bought book with instructions and followed properly..i could cry with frustration
Turn off the flight mode in settings. Flight mode will prevent your wifi access.

Different problem daughter played with computer today and lost me toolbar or rather it keeps coming and going how do I get it back.
next thing...I put spybot on computer I been told I should then I told no which is right
thanks reb
OK, your computer, not the iPad, right? Is it an Apple computer or a Windows computer? What web browser are you using on the computer?

Did you update your iPad's operating system (iOS 8)? If it is under iOS8, then you will need to get that new version. It's free for you to update it.

Turn off the flight mode in settings. Flight mode will prevent your wifi access.

OK, your computer, not the iPad, right? Is it an Apple computer or a Windows computer? What web browser are you using on the computer?

windows

if the toolbar is appearing and disappearing in windows , it sounds like it's set to auto-hide.

I might be thinking of the wrong thing though. what 'tool bar'? the one at the bottom of the window?

I think it google but it don't say..i don't know what she did and she cant tell me,sort of dread looking to much incase she mucked anything else up.so how do I find auto hide bc I don't like tool bar going up and down

What do today's kids think of this newfangled Apple Watch thing when most of them have never even worn a wristwatch themselves?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jLgKd0V77Q[/ame]

LOL

New IPhone 6s and 6s Plus will be coming in August.

(1) Force Touch will be the biggest upgraded selling point, but also one of the main bottlenecks of the supply chain. Force Touch can enhance user experience due to more input methods and support of handwritten signatures, which is beneficial for expanding in the commercial market;
(2) Screen will remain at 4.7 and 5.5 inches, with resolution the same as existing models. There will be no new 4-inch model;
(3) There will be an additional casing color, rose gold, matching the rose gold Apple Watch Edition;
(4) The camera will have a pixel upgrade, likely to 12 MP;
(5) One microphone will be added near the speaker to enhance voice quality;
(6) The A9 processor with upgraded 2GB LPDDR4 will be adopted;
(7) The bending issue will be improved by using different casing materials and internal mechanical design changes;
(8) If drop test issues can be resolved, the 5.5-inch model will have a limited number of units with sapphire cover lens;
(9) The recognition rate of Touch ID will be improved further in a bid to promote Apple Pay;
(10) Gesture control support; and
(11) It’s expected that mass production will start in mid-to-late August. Total shipments will be 80-90mn in 2015, with a 2:1 ratio of 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch models.

http://www.macrumors.com/2015/05/12/kgi-iphone-6s-2015-predicitions/

I hope Sapphire display is stronger than current Gorilla glass.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Apple Store No Longer Sells iPhone With 2-Year Contract on AT&T

Apple no longer sells a new iPhone on a two-year contract with AT&T on the Apple Online Store, eliminating the ability for customers to purchase an iPhone for a subsidized price of $199 or $299 through the carrier.

http://www.macrumors.com/2015/06/05/apple-store-iphone-att-next-only/

What s about updated AT&T TAP (Text Accessibility Plans) for AT&T Next?

Apple no longer sells a new iPhone on a two-year contract with AT&T on the Apple Online Store, eliminating the ability for customers to purchase an iPhone for a subsidized price of $199 or $299 through the carrier.

http://www.macrumors.com/2015/06/05/apple-store-iphone-att-next-only/

What s about updated AT&T TAP (Text Accessibility Plans) for AT&T Next?

Wow. From what I read, you can upgrade your iphone via ATT website or you go to ATT store in person. I don't want to use Next plan. It is bull**** to me anyway.

to get to itune or apple shop it no let me in unless I have apple id and I don't have one as one less thing I don't have to remember..so I try putting an id in but wont let me until I put previous one in as I don't have one it wont allow me any further ..my chose as I see it fling ipad in sea scream at it or pay yet another £40 get techy in yet again whilst losing sanity..Surely got to be a simple way..i thought about factory settings but where on it say factory settings and could I screw it up anymore than I have

to get to itune or apple shop it no let me in unless I have apple id and I don't have one as one less thing I don't have to remember..so I try putting an id in but wont let me until I put previous one in as I don't have one it wont allow me any further ..my chose as I see it fling ipad in sea scream at it or pay yet another £40 get techy in yet again whilst losing sanity..Surely got to be a simple way..i thought about factory settings but where on it say factory settings and could I screw it up anymore than I have

If you reset to factory settings it is the same as reformmating a hard drive....makes it Luke you just bought it from the store and you will loss anything not backed up to your ID... you will still need your Apple ID and pass....
I am not a techie. ..however I do have an iPad and had this issue... I had to call tech support and have them reset my password and ID ... I do not recall if it cost me anything though

Back