Deaf and ......

Oliviasubgirl

Reaction score
Hi. I am deaf. Seems making friends was easier when I was in school. Extra hard now that I’m out of school and with social distancing too. Just saying hi really. I like riding my bike, nature walks, my dog and sci-fi shows and other visual filled things. Oh...... I like both women and men as friends and more. So all are welcomed to be my friend.

Same here it’s been 2months already fed up with this lockdown lol stay safe everyone :confused:

Happily the pancake restaurant that closed down for the pandemic finally opened to offer take-out service. So today, I will be eating yummy pancakes. Sadly, hair salon I go to sent an email that they will be closing. The place was pretty big inside so I guess rent was a lot to keep paying. Oh well. My bad hair days will continue. Haha.

Happily the pancake restaurant that closed down for the pandemic finally opened to offer take-out service. So today, I will be eating yummy pancakes. Sadly, hair salon I go to sent an email that they will be closing. The place was pretty big inside so I guess rent was a lot to keep paying. Oh well. My bad hair days will continue. Haha.
Running salon business is dangerous during this pandemic and you wouldn’t know who got infected with not showing the sign of symptoms that’s how it spreads everywhere

I go out every day looking to kick some whoo-hon flue haven't found anyone that knows where I can find it, and they know No one who has it or knows of it, unless you live in New York city where the mare said it's not a problem:blah::booty:

I go out every day looking to kick some whoo-hon flue haven't found anyone that knows where I can find it, and they know No one who has it or knows of it, unless you live in New York city where the mare said it's not a problem:blah::booty:
You live in New York ?

I live in Finland and wish you best of luck with your search.

I learned a very long time ago that reaching out and making friends with hearing strangers is a very dangerous thing to do. I have been assaulted a few times by drunk men who assume I am ignoring them (there are too many bars next to shopping centres here!) Luckily for me, the last time this happened, the store security guard came over to me while I was harnessing my bike trolley to the bike and scared away a drunk man who was looking for trouble with me.

Be careful. Be safe. And again, I hope you find and make many friends xx :)

So d
I live in Finland and wish you best of luck with your search.

I learned a very long time ago that reaching out and making friends with hearing strangers is a very dangerous thing to do. I have been assaulted a few times by drunk men who assume I am ignoring them (there are too many bars next to shopping centres here!) Luckily for me, the last time this happened, the store security guard came over to me while I was harnessing my bike trolley to the bike and scared away a drunk man who was looking for trouble with me.

Be careful. Be safe. And again, I hope you find and make many friends xx :)
. So far your about the friendliest person I met that can also write complete sentences. Thank you so much for your concern and I appreciated your background story about your experience. I am actually hoping to mostly meet other women here, but that is a long shot for so many reasons. Nevertheless, would be nice to meet another woman who understands the deaf world.

Back