Deaf and from merseyside

Di84

Reaction score
Hi I'm a mum to 3 kids deaf since birth required hearing aids but now completely deaf in left ear which I have been for 10 years and now losing it more in ny right too. I am learning sign language as I am going to need it, my only wish is my parents had pushed for me to learn it when was a child. I have lost a lot of friends, so looking for new friends and would love someone who could help me learn sign language and who is wanting a new friend. I'm doing bsl level 2 after passing my level 1.

Please get in touch
Thank you
Di

Welcome!!! Yeah I wish the UK promoted something like a year at a deaf school for the dhh kids to work on their skills... Instead it's just Inclusion. Hope you find your BSL buddy!

Hello, I'm 32 living in Southern california. I just finished my ASL 1 haven't done ASL 2 but I would enjoy chatting with you. I know there are different versions of signing languages. And you could teach me a bit would be awesome and make a new friend.

Hello, I'm 32 living in Southern california. I just finished my ASL 1 haven't done ASL 2 but I would enjoy chatting with you. I know there are different versions of signing languages. And you could teach me a bit would be awesome and make a new friend.
Hey hey. My name is Skyy and I am also learning ASL. I am a beginner. I am a music lover and am interested in hosting a collaboration event with this community and my own. I am nervous about reaching out to people in the community for fear of sounding like a reporter or something. I'm guessing your name is Gin, if you want to be apart of this with me, hit this email. I am in California and I see that you are in S. Carolina. My mother lives there in Columbia. We can work remotely if you are interested. Launch date is Sunday, October 6th, 2019. I'll be looking for your email.

Hi Skyy. Nice to meet you. My name is Gernay. I live in California not S. Carolina. And if it's out here then I may be able to attend. Where will you be hosting it at?

Hi I'm a mum to 3 kids deaf since birth required hearing aids but now completely deaf in left ear which I have been for 10 years and now losing it more in ny right too. I am learning sign language as I am going to need it, my only wish is my parents had pushed for me to learn it when was a child. I have lost a lot of friends, so looking for new friends and would love someone who could help me learn sign language and who is wanting a new friend. I'm doing bsl level 2 after passing my level 1.

Please get in touch
Thank you
Di
Hiya,

I'm in London, don't know bsl but do want to learn one day.

Happy to chat if you want

Mark.

Back