DDoS Attack Targeting AD

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by the website being down on and off for the past couple of days. This is due to a DDoS attack on our server.

We are currently working on resolving this server problem.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks Alex for taking care of it- I know DDoS attacks are a beast to deal with. So thank you for all the hard work you do and put into this site :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all you do, Alex. We here appreciate your work on this forum.

Oh wow, haters are pathetic and they need get a life. :(

Hi Alex, thank you for taking care of forum and I can't believe that DDoS went bad.

Gracias amigo :) todo esta bien!

Just a quick note. I haven't been able to access AllDeaf on my desktop since yesterday (or on ipad using chrome browser) but am able to access via the AllDeaf android app oddly. Hope AD is back up soon, using the app is challenging :lol:

Sent from my phone using AllDeaf App mobile app

Last edited:
I could not access via laptop or iPhone last night or this morning. Just got home and was able to access via both. The only thread in "New Posts" was the Apple vs FBI one with the last post being Jiro's at around 7:xx last night.

Now I'm back in via Desktop. Poor AD has been through a wild roller coaster ride!

The "like" button disappeared for me between post 8 and 9 in this thread.

Please see post 703 in this thread http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?p=2464560#post2464560 it you want my timing which was in at 1:46 USA Central Time.
I did and I think I posted over there too. I know all about timing but still found it odd within minutes I could access one form and not the other.

Refreshing the page usually brings back the Like button as when a new post is posted it takes about 30 seconds or so for the button to appear.

I did and I think I posted over there too. I know all about timing but still found it odd within minutes I could access one form and not the other.

Refreshing the page usually brings back the Like button as when a new post is posted it takes about 30 seconds or so for the button to appear.

Yep! Just learned something. I don't usually go back and forth that close together. Now those "like" buttons are back.

I could not access via laptop or iPhone last night or this morning. Just got home and was able to access via both. The only thread in "New Posts" was the Apple vs FBI one with the last post being Jiro's at around 7:xx last night.

yay I'm happy to have the last words before the "Great Crash" :lol:

Does AD have a mobile linky for a POS BB 8330? Okay guys, laff all you want! :)

AD was offline on my mobile Tapatalk, too.

AD was unreachable in BOTH my PC and tapatalk phone app. But now both are accessible.

AD forum went offline again at around 5 pm today, is it other DDoS again?

Back