Dc vs. marvel

In your opinion which is better DC or Marvel?

• Total voters
In the early 90's, I, like most boys at that specific age was obsessed with X-Men and anything Jim Lee was associated with. I devoured a lot of comics and nearly everything I owned was Marvel or Image.
Of course I owned all the Batman: Knightfall issues and Death of Superman stuff but I cant really recall reading other stuff by DC. I know I never touched anything Darkhorse because the content was just too.. I dunno brooding or macabre? Like The Sandman comics just freaked me out.

Now as an adult, I read literally nothing by Marvel. My taste in comics has changed tremendously. I support indie artists mostly and I, partial to not comics but graphic novels.

As far as the cinematic universes go, I watch everything. Marvel or DC.
GOTG was fantastic especially when viewing it at the cinema, however, Wonder Woman is easily among my top favorite films of 2017. I have watched GOTG maybe twice yet Ive seen Wonder Woman over 5(!!) times

Thank you for voting DC. As leader of the free world, I will grant you pardons from the Burdens of life. With that said you can do as you please. Except for lawbreaking... I am a leader of the free world, however, just a leader of my house... Also, you can eat as many burgers your kidneys can filter. With this 5.00 micy gift card. I'm a broke college kid. (The burgers must be from McDonald's and off the dollar menu.)

I agree I liked wonder woman. To be honest, I watched Batman vs Superman 11 times in the cinema... Marvel has good titles in movies and I give them credit. But I am dead set that DC is the better in terms of comic books. That is just my opinion. However, There are a ton of indie titles are amazing! but don't get to much spotlight.

hOLD THE PHONE AND SLAP YOUR GRANDMA! DC just pulled ahead of Marvel in the polls! :O what!

Today is a day that will live in infamy. My fellow Americans, four score and 3 years ago, I was a dream. Which means my mother wanted a child. so here I am. We took a beating and we are still standing. It is on this rock we build. The DCU.

Alley cat, Abigail is a friend from high school.. She is happy to learn asl, but wants ASL friends. And I am trying to teach her that calling people "losers" is not okay..

Thats a Bad Abby! Bad!

LOL! You're an okay dude. :)

Thanks man, :p I try to be ha

you watched the new justice league trailer? "Justice League hero's trailer" on youtube is amazing!

I'll be goldbricking all this week, so I will find the time. Believe it or not, I saw only one Star Wars movie, and that cries for remedy as well. :)

:0 dude.. are you okay man? you need to start taking care of your self bro!

I think I'm okay. I'll see my doc tomorrow and insist on a CT scan. I'm just a couple years younger than the youth Reba but not nearly as wise. It was a dumb thing to do, walking on the wrong side of the road at night. ;)

I think I'm okay. I'll see my doc tomorrow and insist on a CT scan. I'm just a couple years younger than the youth Reba but not nearly as wise. It was a dumb thing to do, walking on the wrong side of the road at night. ;)

Bro, I hope you good! Be careful.. Keep us updated!

Back