daylight savings return tomorrow :)

saxxykitty78

Reaction score
don't forget to change your clocks an hour forward tonight :) have a great weekend.. ;)

Makes no difference to me as I'm retired so everyday is Saturday! :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Tousi said:
Makes no difference to me as I'm retired so everyday is Saturday! :lol:

:lol: Tousi

Gonna go to bed early tonight. Maybe that will help me not to lag so much tomorrow morning.

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Gonna go to bed early tonight. Maybe that will help me not to lag so much tomorrow morning.

Good idea, did that last night. The cat loves to jump around and he likes to open and close the upstairs cabinet :shock:

Wirelessly posted

Good idea, did that last night. The cat loves to jump around and he likes to open and close the upstairs cabinet :shock:

:lol:

Animals do not observe daylight savings.

I know at the dairy farms the cows will come on their own to be milked at the time they are used to not by the clock time.

Ugh! Less sleep..that's always something I struggle with the week after Spring forward.

haha yeah.. but i like the change of time cuz I can be out late til it gets dark at 8pm ;) thank god for spring time! and plus the weather will warm up next week.... :cool2:

All of my clocks are on my laptops. I do not have a clock. Not even a stove clock.

So it will all be automatic. *rides the gravy train*

:lol:

Animals do not observe daylight savings.

I know at the dairy farms the cows will come on their own to be milked at the time they are used to not by the clock time.

True, BB animals don't. The cat is still a baby, he's very mischievous likes to jump around and run across the condo :lol:

Huh? Oh no!

nevermind losing sleep

Winter is about to be over soon? :eek:

Bugs, flies, cockroaches, whatever you are... dont pest me!

Back