Dawn Anna

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if any of you will watch that lifetime channel movie at 9 pm eastern time ... it's also based on true story. I'm definitely going to watch it. :)

Yep I will watch it tonight for sure! Thanks for the reminder girl :hug:

its based on true story.. abt a single mother of 4 whose children rally around as she makes a very difficult and painful recovery from brain surgery only to have tragedy strike her family again.

man! it made me so cry hard cuz of it soooo WONDERFUL movie.. sigh.. it abt her mom has sick and her last daughter killed from school that someone shoot her and few students.. GOSH! it made me sad and cried!!! wow!

yeah it was a good movie as i think it is. very interesting and sad at the ending.

And I also wondered where did they get "ILY" sign language. lol

I guess they learned from the deaf culture. heh

I guess I missed this TV-movie :dunno:

If I have a chance, I would watch. Will they re-play the TV-movie, ONG?

Magatsu said:
I guess I missed this TV-movie :dunno:

If I have a chance, I would watch. Will they re-play the TV-movie, ONG?
yes on thursday and saturday on lifetime channel at 9 pm eastern time..

TweetyBird :slap: Don't tell us what happen in that movie yet, until we watch it too. I would have to watch it this Thursday, because I was watching something else that Meg brought up. ;)

VamPyroX said:
Uh... what is it about?

You wouldn't like it, because remember you told me you do not like sad movies, Well this one might be sad. It would make you cry Vampy. :giggle:

Cheri said:
TweetyBird :slap: Don't tell us what happen in that movie yet, until we watch it too. I would have to watch it this Thursday, because I was watching something else that Meg brought up. ;)
okay okay okay cheri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

Wow, it is very touchy movie !! A single Mom is very couregous to take care of 4 kids and work two jobs. My gosh, she sounds like me. 4 kids is alot of work. Coach and Math teacher is awesome for her. She is survive due to brain tumor. Here is article about Columbine High School in Colorado. Her daughter was struggle with her project when the chicken was finally cracking the hash egg shell. Glad, she did make it her finish with her science project. She involved with volleyball team with her Mom who is the coach. Awesome, Mom and daughter involve in the soccor team. :)

My gosh, the media report kept calling Lauren's family while they waited to hear from the police station. Media people had no respect for this family while they were very greif and worried about Lauren.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/04/20/earlyshow/main612726.shtml

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/22/national/main579500.shtml

It was occurred in April 20, 1999. :cry:

Last edited:
I watched it last night I was so glad that I was able to watch it, I remember see this on commericals preview for past few months till last night *woohoo* I layed on my bed to watch *thank god I took a nap for about 1 1/2 hour* before I watch it...

My husband was out playing Duegon and Dragon.. He came home 10 40 pm and He knew I must watch this movie *hehe*.... He said Interesting when He saw small part of it..

damn, it was good movie, some tears for me.. my friend was online too she said damn it, I can't stop crying i told her *awwww* lol....

Wendy

Cheri said:
You wouldn't like it, because remember you told me you do not like sad movies, Well this one might be sad. It would make you cry Vampy. :giggle:
Me? Cry? :rofl: Nah, it won't make me cry... it will probably make me sleep. :zzz:

Back