David cassidy hospitalized-critical condition

A guy I grew up with started off with liver failure, then his kidneys failed and then finally his heart. Rod's problem was alcohol which from what I've read is one of David Cassidy's problems in addition to Alzheimers disease.

I think David had issues with some kind of substance. Yes, he has dementia as well. So sad, he was teen icon and so handsome. It will be a loss for sure when and if does pass away.

Dementia ran in Cassidy's family so I think it'd be a blessing if he didn't linger with it. He mentioned in an interview that he had a conversation with his son where he stated he wanted to let him go rather than prolong his life. Hopefully he won't experience it as long as Glenn Cambell did.

Laura

I remember seeing his posters on on my cousins and girlfriend's walls. Popular. Made me jelly.

I remember seeing his posters on on my cousins and girlfriend's walls. Popular. Made me jelly.
My sisters were into Shaun, but they had a few David posters. No Susan Dey posters?

My sisters were into Shaun, but they had a few David posters. No Susan Dey posters?

Shaun Cassidy was my first concer lol

I also, peeked in his Twitter to check any updates on David. None at the moment .

He made a lot of younger girls happy in the 70’s. Very sad part of our childhood is gone.

Thank you David Cassidy for the music

Last edited:
Just saw a video of him singing "Breaking Up is Hard to Do"...Susan Dey on the piano, and also his Mother was singing.

Back