Dating sites for deaf butch/femmes?

I have it set up more than last 10 years ago... no one appears so there is BF site, most of them are hearing BF. If you think should have set deaf BF and can get it. Hope you can find someone who been doing it....if not, let me know in PM.

deafbutchfemme.lefora.com it is not fancy yet because it is beginning. welcome to join.

I like OKCupid much better. It's free and it allow me to search anyone who have sign language.

Wirelessly posted (MyCellyTelly)

Ok wait a min, you can search by asl speakers on okcupid? I might need to go resurrect my account! I am on POF but havent had any luck.

I wish it wasn't awkward to put on you OKCupid or POF profile that you are a sign language user. You're automatically being judged at that point.

Why limit yourself to butch/femme? I've never understood limiting yourself by type......I like women in general......

I wish it wasn't awkward to put on you OKCupid or POF profile that you are a sign language user. You're automatically being judged at that point.

You're being judged for everything all the time in your life... so whats one more thing?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Unfortunately I'm still haven't accept myself 100% yet so it's hard for me :-/

I understand that feeling there are things I really dislike about myself and if it's something I can change that i should change then I change it if not I just deal with it. My friends like me for me quirks and all and they had a choice in knowing me. If youre up front with yourself and about yourself you'll meet more ppl who are into you for you

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AllDeaf App mobile app

deafdyke - I'm a femme attracted to butches. I'm not limiting myself. I would be if I was attracted to femmes or androgynous lesbians, but I never have been. I'd have more chemistry with a man than with a femme. lol

Hey, you're attracted to what you're attracted to... I don't judge someone for having preferences. Personally I'm feminine but am not at all attracted to masculine lesbians... not... in... the... slightest. The closest I have ever got to dating a butchy lesbian was a very VERY soft butchy lesbian that I have known for years. We are very very good friends and she has a 100 personality on a scale of 1-10. However she is a VERY very soft butch and has long hair ( always in a ponytail )... if she had short hair there is no way I could get past it. Usually always in a muscle shirt sometimes skinny jeans but others boy shorts/basketball shorts/boy shorts. She definitely is butchy but again, she's a very VERY soft butchy and even now the only reason I could see myself being okay with it is because of her personality being so amazing and knowing her for so long. Other than that, I personally would never date a butch lesbian, it's just not what I'm attracted to... I like feminine women like myself. :dunno: Everyone has their preferences. Like I said, if this girl were any more masculine... I'm not as sure as I could get past it... You have to be attracted to who you're with... period. Her personality is amazing and she's so soft I can be okay with it... plus she's amazingly polite and very incredibly sweet and patient. ( I am very slow and tend to wait in the moving in relationships or anything department and have been single for eons... ) but point being, we all have preferences and if we're not attracted to who we're with, it just won't work... :P

Back