Dating Disasters

Fly Free

Reaction score
have anyone had any dating disaster story to tell qq i was surfing in the web and came across a site that had postings of members who told their brief dating disaster stories and some were VERY hilarious! so ofc obviously i came up with this thread to see if anyone wanna post their stories on their bad date and how that came to be for some good laughs

a few years ago -- a womyn asked me out so with that i accepted and went out on first date one snowy evening and that went just fine til a few dates later it went bad -- she was drunk and being so argumentive in public and ofc that embarrassed me to no end and i had refused to see her for a while and me being an idiot would see her for a while then dumped her for real -- ofc she kept bugging me constantly til she gave up and got the idea i wasnt interested period

well i was thinking for a few days and one comes to my mind, she was an old friend of a friend of mine and we dated a month or so, Well it went shat for shat on the 3rd date, we went to a deaf hang out and pretty much started talking abt life, poeple, and respect not in that order, cuz life turned out sucky when she started bitching at this bartender cuz her drink was nasty, so she said, she threw the drink at the guy and told me to let s go and get out of here this deaf club sucks and doesn't treat thier customers right and im already at the point of speechless and loss for words, I then took her back to her place she said come in, i decided it would be best not to, and i said i need to go home as i have to get ready for school she put up a bitchfit with me right there and said either u come or u outta here for good, I said im outta here cuz i dont take crap from no one. I pretty Much was like ugh after that then i hadn't dated for a while til came along the nastiest DC of all times. then i just pretty much at this time in life suck at dating, Sad eh?

I haven't had any serious dating disaster at all, because I didn't date when I was single (except with my husband). :o

I never really seriously dated...I didn't start dating until I was about 26. One year before I turned 26, I was just meeting guys and getting to know them as friends...always get to know them on platonic and friendly terms first then if things go well afterwards, then will date.
There was this guy who I went out quite seriously for 7 months. He was a hearing lifeguard at the State Hospital where I used to work on and off for 8 years in Sonoma, California. I thought the relationship was going somewhere as my date had treated me wonderful for the first 6 months of dating...then he started to change a bit...became aloof and avoiding to see me and so forth.
About a week after that started, went to a party in Sonoma and my date was there...someone ELSE told me that he had been seeing another lady behind my back and didn't have any intention in breaking it off from me nor her as well!
I was so mad...and was quite jealous and wanted to know why and what the other girl had that I didn't and so forth. Thankfully, things have been OK -- I'm married today, ha!

well the worse is when my girl and I were going to mass and one night we make out and have our fun. Then the next day she got so mad and bitching to her close friend and me. She would start swearing in front of her friends saying " you dumb fuck" At that time it was a shame in front of our friends that knew her along time. After few years went by she went down hill and her behaviors were so bad, and started to blame me for everything. Dont matter what i do she would get mad at. I wish i could do anything to help and i am still in love with her.

I've had 2 dating disasters. The first was with this guy who I went out to dinner with at this cute little pub. Someone was playing guitar and singing into a microphone. This guy proceeded to get so drunk that he decided to get up and sing. Everyone was staring at him, and I guess that he forgot that he really doesn't play guitar. I finally had to just give him a ride home, and I never talked to him again after that.
The other disaster I was the jackass; so, I'll keep that one to myself, heh. :twisted:

I went out on a date with a guy that his car door just flew out in the middle of the highway... My hair went everywhere and it was 21 degrees outside... until we got to the resturant.. My hair was out of control and of course I had hair spray on.. and it was hard to comb or even tried to get it look nicer.. People were scaring at me thinking "She probley got laid"... It was the embrassement moment of my dating expen.

Oh yes I remmy that Cheri....that when I took a picture of it when you arrive home....think I could use it for ummm.....American Funniest Video?.... :naughty:

Back