Dating after 50? is it too late?

deafgam

Reaction score
Are you over 50 and single Deaf? Is it too late to find someone at this age ? Its hard. Share your experience.

Absolutely. After 50, it is time to wait for the Grim Reaper.

Joking, of course. I had my first son born at age 57. I think it was the right time. Gotta find the right mate to pull it off.

Joking, of course. I had my first son born at age 57. I think it was the right time. Gotta find the right mate to pull it off.

That's amazing, women's eggs usually only last into their 40's and the possibility of DOW goes up greatly.

It's good to hear that this is possible.

57 have baby???????

if you want meet man have affair or relationship what your age got to do with it

women have a greater risk of having of having a child with Down's syndrome when they're in their 50's. I had client that had Down's syndrome and he was stilling living with his mother who was in her 90's . She had her son when was in her 50's and she told me she never thought she would still be taking care of a child when she was in her 90's. She worried about what would happen to her son when she dies or was no longer able take care of him. I would not want to have a child that old as I would 67 yo when my kid was 10 yo . Maybe 57 was right for you but I know a lot of women would disagree with you.

I would say....somewhat...Yes...But feel sure there are a lot of Bachelors/Widowed out there over the age of 50....met a few, but was not interested.

Perhaps your City has a Deaf Senior Citizens Club?....They do here where I live, but I've never had the time to go.

Good Luck!

Are you over 50 and single Deaf? Is it too late to find someone at this age ? Its hard. Share your experience.
It's not hard for weathly old men since many young women would like to date them. If you are a man, are you rich? :lol:

I think that a lot of women dig guys who have a car(s) with turbocharged engine and vice versa. If you're lucky, you would find someone who admire the fact that a 50+ woman/man has a car with turbocharged engine. You would be ahead in the game :)

I think that a lot of women dig guys who have a car(s) with turbocharged engine and vice versa. If you're lucky, you would find someone who admire the fact that a 50+ woman/man has a car with turbocharged engine. You would be ahead in the game :)
True that!

Wirelessly posted

diehardbiker said:
The only time that's truly too late is when your 6 feet deep.

LOL good one

I don't think money is a big draw for women today. You'd get further being a broke musician, the whole provider thing is dead.

No it is not....more single people in their 50s with the high number of divorces. It is like going back to square one...lol

I know the couple, the guy is 65 and the gal is 42 they have been dating since last summer. :)

She had her son when was in her 50's and she told me she never thought she would still be taking care of a child when she was in her 90's
Yes. EEEEEKKKKKK..... Granted she wasn't one of those Repubs who have kids with mental disabilities, and then scream and holler b/c there's no group homes for them. But still.......god my parents are in their 60's and I can't imagine them taking care of a kid for a long time.

Wow.............. you could have been a grandpa! :D

The only time that's truly too late is when your 6 feet deep.

I agree with this dude. It is never too late. It is never too late to blossom, turn things around, etc etc... as long as it is all for positive. :)

I would say....somewhat...Yes...But feel sure there are a lot of Bachelors/Widowed out there over the age of 50....met a few, but was not interested.

Perhaps your City has a Deaf Senior Citizens Club?....They do here where I live, but I've never had the time to go.

Good Luck!

id like to met an older woman too, and take the chances I dont like idea of younger greedy, selfish unsettled types...settled is somewhat a misunderstood term...but yah contented and fun lady and still very sexy...after all we still got 40 years...so what if its over 50

50 is now the new 30's practically...

I don't think money is a big draw for women today. You'd get further being a broke musician, the whole provider thing is dead.

I just saw a special on the Science of Attraction from Discovery Channel. I'm going to look further into this, perhaps money is still an issue at any age.

Back