Data usage for LTE/4G only.

$50 a month for my grandfathered AT&T TAP plan.

Use *2382#

Data- 856.39 MB of unlimited
Messaging- 55 MB of unlimited

Cellular Network Data- on iphone

Sent 1.8 GB
Received 19.5 GB

Sent 1.8 GB
Received 19.5 GB

Per year? Or what?

Currently I'm on grandfathered plan (It would be coming up 4 years old plan in a few months) 4G works on my grandfathered plan as Telstra activated all Telstra post paid and prepaid sim cards to use 4G if you have a 4G phones.

I do have combine of datas... unlimited Blackberry Data plan and 3gb datapack. As I am using Blackberry Q10.

I just pay around $40 per month.

With using data alone (for emails/surfing on internet etc) I would use about 1.5gb per month. If I'm connected to wifi then I would use less data around 650mb or under.

I'm on grandfather unlimited data plan on Verizon with iPhone 5. I usually use less than 2GB per month. Rare I use over 2GB a month. If I want to add personal hotspot and I just need to pay extra $30 a month. I use most wifi at home due speed isn't work well inside my apartment.

My phone has 2 GB (At least), and I don't even go past 1 GB, so that means I'm using less than 30% of my phone's storage, and it's kept my bills very stable for the last 10 months, but if I upgrade, I might be seeing more, though.

My phone has 2 GB (At least), and I don't even go past 1 GB, so that means I'm using less than 30% of my phone's storage, and it's kept my bills very stable for the last 10 months, but if I upgrade, I might be seeing more, though.

The GB on your phone bill is not based on how much data you store in your phone. It based on how much data traffic you use while using your phone.

You can have below 1 GB of data stored in your phone but still use over 2 GB of data traffic within in a month if you surf internet often or use video streaming like Netflix or Hulu or use VP a lot over the cellular tower data.

If your bill said you are paying for 2GB per month then make sure you don't go over 2GB in data traffic per month but it doesn't matter how much GB worth of data you have stored in your phone.

Example - 3GB worth of photos stored in your phone does not effect your GB in your data traffic

BUT .... If you uploaded all your photos from your phone to a cloud server then you used 3GB worth of data traffic to upload your photos from phone.

Hmm. That's interesting. Learned something new, bit I have never gone over, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Back