Data usage for LTE/4G only.

The Highlander

Reaction score
How much you made data usage a month for LTE/4G networking?

my iPhone 5 with 4G, I have 4GB data each month, and I usually ran it out by the end of the month, but now I hardly use it, because I have wifi at home, plus I didn't get the time to go geocaching, which uses a handful of data when I find a lot of geocaches.

I average about 300-500mb a month for the website, MMS and email. I use wifi at home, and use it to download app updates and other downloads. Saves a lot of Verizon bandwidth.

1.5GB to 3.50GB / each month in using VRS and FaceTime, MMS, WEB and email.

12gb/month since I'm constantly on the move, don't have time to log into every WiFi router.

12gb/month since I'm constantly on the move, don't have time to log into every WiFi router.
Whoa, that's a lot, and does it cost you a lot?

Mine with 4gb costs me $112 a month

When I'm away from home for awhile, I tether a lot and use 5+GB HSPA easily in 1-2 weeks.
Last time I moved, I tethered about 10gb HSPA in one month before I got home internet.

Now I have Nexus 4, I can switch between toggle LTE or HSPA. Usually on average I use around 1-2GBs per regular month with no trip.

I am grandfathered on AT&T plan, I pay $10/month for unlimited data.

I just went online to pay my monthly cell phone bill and saw that it was only about $17, instead of the expected $52 or so. That is because I got an $35 credit for my "MBA Surety Settlement" What is MBA Surety Settlement?

I just went online to pay my monthly cell phone bill and saw that it was only about $17, instead of the expected $52 or so. That is because I got an $35 credit for my "MBA Surety Settlement" What is MBA Surety Settlement?

It for lawsuit related to AT&T services for customers from 2004-2010. AT&T Clients sued for overpriced charges for some services. So, you get some money back for what you paid if you used them or had on your plan.

AT&T Mobility Universal Services Fund - FAQs

What services are included? The following is a list of the Covered Services included in the Settlement:
Data Pay-Per-Use Plans: Web access and ability to send and receive internet email through a computer equipped with a laptop data card on a pay-per-use basis.
Visual Voicemail Services: Allows you to see a list of the messages in your voicemail box and select which ones you wish to play or delete, in whichever order you choose, right from the voicemail screen on your wireless device.
Customer Custom Packaging Plans: Custom plans that are systematically assigned a monthly recurring charge for a package of services. Depending on the service order code associated with the feature, these services could be either data services or voice services. The service order codes for the Customer Custom Packaging Plans at issue are set forth on the attachment hereto.
International Calls Outside the United States: All international calls originated outside the United States to all international locations except the United States.
Voicemail Only: Allows you to receive messages in a personal voice mailbox where you can listen to, save or erase your messages.

When I'm away from home for awhile, I tether a lot and use 5+GB HSPA easily in 1-2 weeks.
Last time I moved, I tethered about 10gb HSPA in one month before I got home internet.

Now I have Nexus 4, I can switch between toggle LTE or HSPA. Usually on average I use around 1-2GBs per regular month with no trip.

I am grandfathered on AT&T plan, I pay $10/month for unlimited data.

That's mean you paid all unlocks mobile for many years since you still have grandpa plan.

That's mean you paid all unlocks mobile for many years since you still have grandpa plan.
Yup, last phone I ever got on contract was some old nokia T9 phone from 6-7 many years ago. Now I buy unlocked mobiles, usually from other country.

When I am vacationing, I use tether with my SG3, and still carries unlimited plan before Verizon cuts it off. I don't use the bandwidth much, only watch streaming and videos at home. I use Redbox to rent movies on the go.

Around the same for mine, but if I asked for 8GB, that is $60 dollars extra apart of $30 for 4GB data extra.

If you want to get to specific costs, I use Verizon share everything plan. $40 (unlimited phone/texting) smartphone, $20 iPad connection, $110 12gb data, $10 tax/fees comes to $180/month. Verizon is the only carrier that reaches places I need connection to, so yes It's within my budget, but like I said, I am not dependent on WiFi because of its limited range.

If you want to get to specific costs, I use Verizon share everything plan. $40 (unlimited phone/texting) smartphone, $20 iPad connection, $110 12gb data, $10 tax/fees comes to $180/month. Verizon is the only carrier that reaches places I need connection to, so yes It's within my budget, but like I said, I am not dependent on WiFi because of its limited range.

You travel a lot?

:shock: That's a lot!

Mine is $60 a month for unlimited texting and $550 credit in phone calls. $17 a month for repayments for the iPhone 5 itself. $5 for the Voice2text for voicemail. $30 for 4GB data.

$55 per month for 2 GB and unlimited messaging from Verizon.

I'm considering to add hotspot (tethering) option with 2 GB extra to make 4 GB in total, for $20 extra.

I have 616 MB out of 2 GB now so cycle will end on July 21. Sometime, I hit over 1 GB.

$50 a month for my grandfathered AT&T TAP plan.

Use *2382#

Data- 856.39 MB of unlimited
Messaging- 55 MB of unlimited

Cellular Network Data- on iphone

Sent 1.8 GB
Received 19.5 GB

Back