Dangers And Benefits Of Pokemon Go

I could not figure out how to play it.. so I don't bother it. ha

im a billiards type of guy...
i dunno
i cant figure this pikeman thing out...

makes for fun news though...

I don't play it. I do not have time for any game except board games with my family. I watched Pokemon with my nieces when they were kids and teens.

I've seen them around at the park. I think it's great for them to get out of the house, but they need to be aware of their surroundings. Please, please don't play while you drive. I am sure there is a video out in the net world indicating a driver ran into police car while playing Pokemon Go. I am disgusted in parents' acts. How could they abandon their child with soiled diaper outside the house while playing Pokeman Go? Addicting to the game is easy, and it'll change your priorities. Just balance it out and you'll do fine.

I don't play it. I do not have time for any game except board games with my family. I watched Pokemon with my nieces when they were kids and teens.

I've seen them around at the park. I think it's great for them to get out of the house, but they need to be aware of their surroundings. Please, please don't play while you drive. I am sure there is a video out in the net world indicating a driver ran into police car while playing Pokemon Go. I am disgusted in parents' acts. How could they abandon their child with soiled diaper outside the house while playing Pokeman Go? Addicting to the game is easy, and it'll change your priorities. Just balance it out and you'll do fine.

Yea, I read those stories too. CRAZY! When I was in Phx for my trip, the electronic road signs said "No Pokemon Go while driving"....At the time I was on my vacation and not as plugged in so I had no idea why the signs were talking about Pokemon.

That's great they put them up on the road signs. I wish they did the same thing in my city. They usually post warning drunk driving and missing child. The museums are already putting up the signs now. The most surreal news I've ever read is this Russian player claims she was raped by a Pokemon character.

This just came up in my news feed. Pokemon Go had already conquered the world.
http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/ter...53681693&ttag=cbsn-fb-1407&nan_pid=1853681693

At the end of the day, it is still in the hands of the parents. First, the parents will need to decide if their child is old enough to hold a phone while walking outside. Two, I play this game with my kids and I only allow them to play in the park where I am watching them the whole time they play. Obviously, my kids do not have their own phones, which leaves me holding their hands or at least following them with nothing distracting me. Lastly, if the parent will allow the child to play outside, it is still the parent's responsibility to watch the child. Mind you, pokemon go has a lot of safety warnings like do not trespass and so on. The pokemons are mostly present in parks where it is safer for kids and they are not in groceries when mom is busy shopping and cannot give a 100% attention to kids :)

Back