damn!

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
Sony presents the D-VM1 DVD Walkman® Portable CD/DVD Player. Take this Portable Player wherever you travel and enjoy features like DVD Video (DVD-R, DVD-RW), VCD, and CD(CD-R/CD-RW) Playback, Virtual Surround Sound for Headphones and Speakers, a Built-in Remote Control, and Up to 4 Hours of Playback with the supplied Rechargeable Battery. Additional features include Dolby Digital™, Dolby® Surround Sound and DTS® (Optical Digital Out Only) Audio Formats, and an LCD Monitor (3.5”) with one-hand control buttons. Also make use of this player's simple connection to your home TV with the supplied Audio/Video Output Adapter! Sony entertains you when you travel with the D-VM1.

Features

World’s First Truly Portable DVD Player
Compact Size
Plays DVD Video (DVD-R, DVD-RW), VCD, CD (CD-R/CD-RW)
Audio Formats Include Dolby Digital, Dolby Surround Sound, dts (Optical Digital Out Only)
Virtual Surround Sound For Headphones And Speakers
Audio/Video Output Adapter Supplied For Simple Connection To Home TV
LCD Monitor (3.5”) With One-Hand Control Buttons
Built-In Remote Commander® Remote Control
Up To 4 Hours Playback With LIP-30 Rechargeable Battery (Supplied)
AC Adaptor Supplied
Brightness Control
Stereo Headphones Supplied
Specifications

Input/Output on DVD Player: DC In, Headphones, Multi Connection x 2, Wireless Remote
Input/Output on 3.5” Monitor: Headphones
Input/Output on AV Output Adaptor: DC In, Audio Out, Video Out, S-Video
Signal Format System (Monitor): PAL/NTSC
Signal Format System (AV Output Adaptor): Video CD (NTSC), DVD (Disc`s Color system)
Maximum Power Out: 25mW + 25mW
Power Requirement: DC10V
Power consumption: 6W
Dimensions: 5.75" W x .9" H x 6.5" D
Weight w/out battery: 11 2/3 oz
Supplied Accessories
Wireless Remote Control
video-dvm1.jpg

TOO MUCH hype and TOO MUCH money i perfer leaving my DVDs at home and my CD on the road with a CD player not the portable ones that can be stolen so fast and it's too much money to spend on, simplicity is best and that's what i am!

I could build a better system than that.....I'm up for a hire as a system archiet (sp?)

NOKIA N-GAGE

check this out - so cool!!!

AND it has a Mobile Inductive Loopset LPS-3
A convenient, easy-to-use portable loopset for users of compatible T-coil equipped hearing aids. It enables you to use a hearing aid together with your Nokia N-Gage game deck.

MEOW MEOW OOOOOOOOOOOOO that looks good kind of gagdet! but cost??????? i sent this website to a friend of mine im sure she ll DROOL LOL!

Those toys look nice, but I have enough toys for now to keep me happy all winter.

javapride said:
MEOW MEOW OOOOOOOOOOOOO that looks good kind of gagdet! but cost??????? i sent this website to a friend of mine im sure she ll DROOL LOL!

I did drool over it momentarily, but I would want to wait until the Sidekick's available here in Australia as I'd prefer that one instead. ;)

Thanks Java for the url, though! :thumb:

Carebearx13x said:
*slap your hands* no more new toys, Matt!!!

also, it mean...no more stalking fed-Ex guy.

:rofl: :ily:
LOL...Be quiet you. I am getting a few packages in this week though between FedEx and UPS.

That looks like a really kewl new thing! I wouldn't mind having one... but will the captions/subtitles be easy to read?

:laugh2: at kat's post.. funny u should mention that matty alwas tell me he gets and gets that and I don't that's unfair :P

oh well matty be happy u have what u wanted to have fun with.. but too bad u don't have a puzzy to play with :naughty:

funnybebe78 said:
:laugh2: at kat's post.. funny u should mention that matty alwas tell me he gets and gets that and I don't that's unfair :P

oh well matty be happy u have what u wanted to have fun with.. but too bad u don't have a puzzy to play with :naughty:

I'll see Matty on Sunday night :naughty: and we'll see the new gears he'll bring. :shock: :-D

Carebearx13x said:
I'll see Matty on Sunday night :naughty: and we'll see the new gears he'll bring. :shock: :-D
I'll go to the warehouse store and get us a supersize box of condoms. or is it suppose to be a box of supersize condoms. LOL.

Back