Dallas Police Shooting News

^I was like "huh." I didn't know the police had such a thing. Hopefully they always use it wisely. :afro:

right
coming to a no knock near you...

guess the way it goes,
people will just hack robots to go after the police...
thus the circle of karma ever turns...

scary

there will be a day no to long from now where both cops and gunmen will be thinking of those good days when they only faced human cops or human gunmen
we just crossed a threshold
mmm..

(drags joint, exhales smoke in the shape of....)

there will be a day no to long from now where both cops and gunmen will be thinking of those good days when they only faced human cops or human gunmen
we just crossed a threshold
mmm..

(drags joint, exhales smoke in the shape of....)
I can't smoke weed but I feel ya. :afro:

Why not? It is legal in Washington state, but I understand that you don't want lose SSI.

no kiddin
i thought he was some terminator computer whiz kid...

no kiddin
so
hes not much help in the new fight against the bombbots?
damn

Officials described Mr. Johnson, who is black, as a loner who had no criminal record. But a search of his home in the suburb of Mesquite, which he shared with his mother, revealed bomb-making materials, ballistic vests, rifles, ammunition and “a personal journal of combat tactics.”

http://www.wsj.com/articles/dallas-...lled-when-officials-detonated-bomb-1467982329

what do they mean by loner?
that he had no friends?
or that
he didnt do this for an ideology and a cause?

no kiddin
i thought he was some terminator computer whiz kid...

no kiddin
so
hes not much help in the new fight against the bombbots?
damn

*inhaling the weed, then exhaling at your face*

I'm stoned now. :eek2:

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has regulations for military personnel returning from war zones. Basically no weapons, ammo, explosives, gasses (like mustard), night vision goggles are allowed to be brought into the U.S. Additionally, each branch of the military has it's own regulations concerning this topic.

Personnel issued M4 or M16 rifles or launchers must turn them in to the armory prior to flying home. Service personnel receive a receipt of turn in to show boarding personnel.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has regulations for military personnel returning from war zones. Basically no weapons, ammo, explosives, gasses (like mustard), night vision goggles are allowed to be brought into the U.S. Additionally, each branch of the military has it's own regulations concerning this topic.

Personnel issued M4 or M16 rifles or launchers must turn them in to the armory prior to flying home. Service personnel receive a receipt of turn in to show boarding personnel.

when did they get rid of the war booty idea anyway?

That
that he had no friends?
or that

he do have friends and family. Loner is like one person is not in team or group. He shot cops all by himself.

that he had no friends?
or that
It usually means no friends but in this case I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait for more details.

Your-Weather-Photos-Last-Breath-143753316324371be6920c54bedc5214eea7972e98456.jpg

Back