Dad of the year award goes to.....

prostock19

Reaction score
Dad Arrested After Toddler Wanders Into Strip Club
Boy Claimed Dad Said Monsters Would Eat Him

POSTED: 8:28 am EST March 22, 2006

TULSA, Okla. -- A Kansas man was arrested at a Tulsa strip club after police said his toddler son was left in a cold car and found wandering into the club.

Christopher Greg Killion, 31, of Sabetha, Kan., was arrested Saturday on a complaint of "encouraging a minor child to be in need of supervision." He posted $500 bond and was released from jail.

The boy told police that his father told him to stay in the car, and that if he left it, "monsters would eat him."

A manager at the club had called police to report that about 30 minutes after Killion entered the club, a 3- to 4-year-old boy came inside looking for his father.

Officers determined that the boy had been left alone in a car in the strip club's parking lot.

The car was unlocked and parked about 20 feet from a four-lane street. It was raining and 45 degrees outside at the time, an officer noted in the police report.

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Damn! Some parents have no business being parents when they leave children un-attend without supervised. That toddler is certain lucky to be alive. That father sure thinks going to a strip club is more important than the safely of his toddler child.

Yikes! Thats so crazy... That boy should be with best family instead of that father. :roll:

:-o OMG! I am glad he is ok. His dad is so stupid to leave him in the car! UGH! Tsk tsk!!!

The "father" (I used that term loosely) is a selfish idiot.

Where was the mom?

Give me the father, Ill lock him up in the car for a month! :squint:

Back