Curious To Know Btw

crazytechnerd

Reaction score
The post has been deleted by the user sorry

Last edited:
Y'all gotta live peacefully lol right:cheers:

What is with you on this comments? Do you feel you need to have gun to hurt someone for no reason or trigger happy?

I am glad I don't have gun. There is no reason to have guns to protect ourselves just because of that one law. Having to carry gun publicity with license to own is not going to solve this. This is not suppose to be a Wild West syndrome all over again. That is why I want no guns in America so that we can have peace in our lives. We need compassion, love and getting along with each other no matter how different we are. So stop going around saying "Am I the only one here who don't have gun?". That is very lame for you to say that. I don't understand why people like you are so offensive and callous like that about guns.

Am I the only one here who don't have guns ?
Anyway what's the point of having guns ? Or shoot flying birds just kidding

the point of having a gun is that when someone comes to murder you you can have a chance to survive
another point and a very big one is for sport,

for all sorts of thigns

What is with you on this comments? Do you feel you need to have gun to hurt someone for no reason or trigger happy?

I am glad I don't have gun. There is no reason to have guns to protect ourselves just because of that one law. Having to carry gun publicity with license to own is not going to solve this. This is not suppose to be a Wild West syndrome all over again. That is why I want no guns in America so that we can have peace in our lives. We need compassion, love and getting along with each other no matter how different we are. So stop going around saying "Am I the only one here who don't have gun?". That is very lame for you to say that. I don't understand why people like you are so offensive and callous like that about guns.
Sorry I didn't know that post makes offended by someone BTW the post already deleted right now okay

Back