LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Any CSI: Crime Scene Investgation?

CSI: Crime Scene Investgation

I am CSI Fan!!!
Gil Grissom -> I cannot wait to see him! :giggle:

It will be on Thursday, Sept 21. YAY! :hyper:

"Built to Kill"
An aspiring dancer is murdered backstage during a Cirque du Soleil performance in Las Vegas; John Mayer performs.

Cast: William Petersen, Marg Helgenberger, Gary Dourdan, George Eads, Paul Guilfoyle, Jorja Fox, Eric Szmanda, Robert David Hall, David Berman, Louise Lombard, Wallace Langham, John Mayer, Danny Bonaduce, Nick Searcy, Scott Wilson, Kevin Rahm, Joe Reegan, Michael Milhoan, Arielle Vandenberg , Yusuf Gatewood.
Director(s): Kenneth Fink.
Producer(s): Jerry Bruckheimer, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Anthony Zuiker, William Petersen.
Writer(s): David Rambo, Naren Shankar.

Original Airdate: September 21, 2006.

I do like watching the CSI shows. All 3 CSI shows are great but I'd opt going for the Original CSI: Las Vegas show since the storyline seems to get more twisted and it leaves us with a cliffhanger.

Me too! That's why I watch just Thursday nights. :) Miami and NY seemed boring to me though. Everyone have opinon. :)

I do like watching the CSI shows. All 3 CSI shows are great but I'd opt going for the Original CSI: Las Vegas show since the storyline seems to get more twisted and it leaves us with a cliffhanger.

Me too! That's why I watch just Thursday nights. :) Miami and NY seemed boring to me though. Everyone have opinon. :)

I understand. Actually CSI:NY is not that bad but if I had to make a choice between those two, I'd rather watch CSI:NY over CSI:Miami.

I love CSI. I already set a reminder for season premiere yesterday lol.

Via 8700g~
I am not here to fan about CSI, but my fiancee is crazy fan of CSI. That how she influenced my life have enjoying watch CSI tv, learning something about foresic edviences and etc is really enjoy and interested me. :)

Hope you guys have to enjoy watch CSI on tv or DVD epodies (sp) on tv. :) enjoy stay!

Back