cruise trip

allisonjoy

Reaction score
last week I went on a cruise trip for my spring break with my family... I have a deaf family so we requested for an interpreter before purchasing tickets. they promised us two interpeters. when we showedup on the ship- they gave us a letter apologizing that there won't be an interpreter. my mom was more than plain pissed. but we had a nice trip (went to progreso/cozumel mexico and keywest fla). then yesterday mom went to dhjxfsa with the travel agency and they were very sorry and gave us 4 free tickets for anytime/anywhere we choose. how cool is that!? :mrgreen:

:shock: damn you lucky. Ahh well I best jack your tickets now.

Kiddin.

allisonjoy I already talked to your parents and they said they will take me and who ever I want to bring so I guess you will be staying home

OHH!!!! LUCKY BITCH, ARENT YA, ally! :D Have fun!!! Bring ur mom/dad or bob/and monica !!! family time!!!

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
BBNT OH SHUT UP! Ugh!!! I so hate u....for who u fking are! ughhhh!!!!

I think deep down you really like me

wow, that's cool It would be nice for me and family to go on a cruise someday. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by bbnt
allisonjoy I already talked to your parents and they said they will take me and who ever I want to bring so I guess you will be staying home
yeah- mom told me she gave away the two tickets to you recently and it turns out you decided to bring me.. aww how sweet of you

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
OHH!!!! LUCKY BITCH, ARENT YA, ally! :D Have fun!!! Bring ur mom/dad or bob/and monica !!! family time!!!
:slap: of course plfft. me, mom, bob and monica r the ones who got the free tickets-- but im gonna try to have my friends come too ((they PAY and i dont heheheheh)) :lol:

Originally posted by allisonjoy
:slap: of course plfft. me, mom, bob and monica r the ones who got the free tickets-- but im gonna try to have my friends come too ((they PAY and i dont heheheheh)) :lol:
once you get me the info, then i can start considering about going. It all depends on what is happening.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
yeah- mom told me she gave away the two tickets to you recently and it turns out you decided to bring me.. aww how sweet of you

that's because I want to throw you overboard

Back