Cravings....

I am sooo craving spicy food, give me Thai or Indian food!!

((gulps hot sauce))

I know where you can find some mighty fine hot sauce!

I might go downstairs to get some coffee... 20 floors down.

Are you being serious about the hot sauce? :shock:

Psst, the woman's back boobs count. So change your siggie! >_O

Very serious about the hot sauce.

So you know: I don't know what it is about you and your morbid interest in fugly people. I like it for some strange reason...:giggle:

Very serious about the hot sauce.

So you know: I don't know what it is about you and your morbid interest in fugly people. I like it for some strange reason...:giggle:

Do share about the hot sauce oh wise one, I am dying to sample a brand that will finally put my taste buds to the test!

Aw, they're not ugly. Merely "special" like a certain somebody in this forum :eek3:

Do share about the hot sauce oh wise one, I am dying to sample a brand that will finally put my taste buds to the test!

Aw, they're not ugly. Merely "special" like a certain somebody in this forum :eek3:

Yeah, Guys with tits that are drooping down to their belly button with a forest of hair all over their chest and necks, Ladies with super chunky cottage cheese "tits" on her back, not just two, four perhaps six tits are special. Just like a certain someone in the forum...

Maybe they could sample some of my "hellish hot sauce" that will blow their tastes buds away with super complexion of flavors... Or you could be my first AD guest?

:D

Yeah, Guys with tits that are drooping down to their belly button with a forest of hair all over their chest and necks, Ladies with super chunky cottage cheese "tits" on her back, not just two, four perhaps six tits are special. Just like a certain someone in the forum...

Maybe they could sample some of my "hellish hot sauce" that will blow their tastes buds away with super complexion of flavors... Or you could be my first AD guest?

:D

You would be amazed at how well I handle spicy food and hot sauce ;) yours would merely taste like tomato soup, I'm sure :cool2:

And jeez, you almost sound like you're complaining about the pictures. Well then, why do you insist on begging me for more of these photos? You're making me do all the dirty work, just be grateful that I am not charging you for all of my slave labor :)

You would be amazed at how well I handle spicy food and hot sauce ;) yours would merely taste like tomato soup, I'm sure :cool2:

And jeez, you almost sound like you're complaining about the pictures. Well then, why do you insist on begging me for more of these photos? You're making me do all the dirty work, just be grateful that I am not charging you for all of my slave labor :)

I almost sound like? nah, no complaints. :)

Please put your resume out on your spicy taste.

That reminds me... I need to get myself some Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Eggnog! :)

Pierogi.

Took forever to find them. Almost walked down to Chinatown to get "meat dumplings" instead of "potato dumplings." Blah.

One thing I missed about Edmonton.... its strong roots in Serbian and Ukrainian food.

I'm craving Starbucks Hot Chocolate at the mo, it's cold

Pierogi.

Took forever to find them. Almost walked down to Chinatown to get "meat dumplings" instead of "potato dumplings." Blah.

One thing I missed about Edmonton.... its strong roots in Serbian and Ukrainian food.

Sounds like something I would like to try.. hmmm Whats Pierogi

I crave for zuccini with pineapple bread. It is much work to make them. giggle

I'd love some Chocolate Raspberry Truffle cheesecake... but will stand firm against the craving!!!

But I don't have a kitchen to prepare my fine dining anymore ;)

Birdie, why no kitchen? I am about two months away from having a kitchen again, after going through a remodel that has taken almost four years rather than the original estimate of six months. Still trying to decide what will be the first thing I'll bake... :hmm:

I'd love some Chocolate Raspberry Truffle cheesecake... but will stand firm against the craving!!!

Birdie, why no kitchen? I am about two months away from having a kitchen again, after going through a remodel that has taken almost four years rather than the original estimate of six months. Still trying to decide what will be the first thing I'll bake... :hmm:

Cheesecake........ yum.
One slice = 60% of your cholesterol intake for the day.
I love cheesecakes... HIDE EM FROM ME!

Oh you mentioned it, and i am craving for chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake. i know i haven't tried it but i know i love it anyway. i hope chocolate is more of dark one. yummy!

When it comes to craving foods...I usually crave for chinese or japanese food (sushi) and also lots of cheese. I also LOVE orange juice!

Back