COVID Interview Help for Multicultural Health Class

RemiJ

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm a college student who is in a multicultural health class. For our final project, we have to do research on a specific group (ethnic or non-ethnic) and interview at least one person from said group. People who are deaf or hearing impaired was the one of the shortest 'section' in our book (less than a page), so I was hoping to do my project on this group to balance that out.

Due to COVID I'm a little limited in going out into the world and well, face to face interviewing. (I'm immunocompromised.) I'm hoping I might be able to find someone online who would be kind enough to help me out.

The required questions are also follows (please excuse the diction on some of them, most chapters on our book were dedicated to ethnic minorities)
Their background
Country of origin
What they do to maintain health
What remedies are used for common health problems
Their views on physicians, hospitals, and medicine
How does their background affect their beliefs concerning health and illness? Which beliefs and practices are beneficial, which may be harmful?

The official project didn't state how the interview had to happen, so I was really hoping to do a messenger one. But honestly, I'd just be grateful for any format.

With thanks,
Remi J.

First go to home page, click on introduce yourself, then first, top of list, them go to our world our culture click on late onset deafness, and along the way tell us about your self, where, hopes and dreams, why, stuf like that :type:

Back