Courtesy and Respect in AllDeaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamDeaf

Reaction score
After reviewing whole threads that had bad reports, I have come to the conclusion:

It is almost impossible to please everyone, in fact, near right plain ol' impossible.

At the beginning, when The Great Alex created AllDeaf, it was good.

Then AllDeaf bit into the forbidden fruit.

The Great Alex found out, and was not pleased.

He then cast AllDeaf out into the world, and told it to go forth into the wilderness.

He told it to multiply, and multiply it did.

The Great Alex told AllDeaf that it must worship him as the Great Administrator, and only him.

The Great Alex chose four people to be his disciplines, and do the moderating in AllDeaf.

I could go on and on about this, but I think you're getting my drift.

The main point is here - we could all argue on and on about salient points that we feel most strongly about, but there will always be disagreements and differing opinions on many points.

The basic rule here is to - respect each other's opinion, point of view and comment. You may or may not agree with them, but you cannot disrespect them for that. So far, I have seen many accusations of bashings - and it has taken me almost all morning to read the whole threads where the reports came from. This wasn't easy at all, and you may have noticed that I have left those alone.

I am here to point out one simple fact - that there was no bashing done at all - it was just a very different point of view from someone, that someone took offense at and felt that he/she was being bashed on. I am now saying, it's time to cease and desist that now.

EVERYONE has the right to post his/her own opinion, point of view or comment based on what they believe - and everyone has the right to say the opposite of that person's way of thinking. No one has the right to abuse that person - period.

Next time I see that happen again, I will give an infraction. And I know the moderators will stand by me on that.

thank you.
DreamDeaf

This is being posted in two forums - General Chat and Christianity.

I agree with you,DD . This is a public forum where tolerance and mutual respect is essential.

Last edited:
I have no problem with that rules of General Chat here... :thumb:

Lack of diversity

I finally realized this AD has no diversity because of this they had to shut down many threads and espcially in debate/religion section. I see there is no tolerate among us here on AD esp for people with diversity.

This ruling is unfortunate cuz it lessens opportunities for some people to grow up.

Who? Me? :whistle: Just kidding :giggle: Anyway

Yeah I am agreeing 100 Percent about marked respect each other's opinion, point of view and comment.!

Also Not necessary to bashing too :dunno: :):):)

PEACE and Be Happy :)

This ruling is unfortunate cuz it lessens opportunities for some people to grow up.

Let me get this right...by saying that u mean that a couple of good bashings will enable some people to grow up? I hope I am reading u right. :confused:

No, Shel; what I mean is that eventually (hopefully) the bashers will learn to be a little more mature in their commentary.

Those who are intolerant and who usually cast the first stone are very shallow people who receive a poor judgement of character by those who are humble, tolerant and understanding in nature.

:ty: I'm glad this is being addressed! There is no reason we all can't get along. :gpost:

I have no problem with that rules of General Chat here... :thumb:

alright! thanks to DD.
but.. some of members have mental or psycho. sometimes Problem with members has no respect on this thread or whatever. we couldn´t too much control of strange members so I hope next time will be better :)

*bows deeply* Yes, and I am aware of the consquences, ma'am ;)

Thank You So Much!!!

:ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty:

Can you tell I don't like bickering?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back