Countdown Begins...

DreamDeaf

Reaction score
I just noticed Vampyrox's post #. As of 9:56 a.m. on Wednesday, May 16, 2007, it stands at 19,056.

He is getting close to the 20,000 mark.

I thought I would bring attention to that - and have everyone watch the post # rise and then when he hits 20,000, we could have an AllDeaf celebration for the greatest AD postwhore ever!!!

Heh.

Gee... I didn't realize I had that many posts.

I guess I've been here too long. Heh!

:giggle: Yep looks like vampy has a little more postwhoring to do!

I think it is because of the "ask me" thread of yours eh
Hahaha... nah.

I wonder what would happen if I were to delete those "Did You Notice" and "Say Anything" threads... would my post count go down much?

Hahaha... nah.

I wonder what would happen if I were to delete those "Did You Notice" and "Say Anything" threads... would my post count go down much?
dunno, because I don't know if my post counts were impacted when a thread or two (can't recall how many) in CI section was closed and removed. So I can't recall *shrug* ask Alex about that eh.

I'd be happy when I congratulate Vampyrox at his 20K posts :)

I was on a labrador retriever chat forum sometime last year and one of the oldest members there had like close to 25,000 total posts. I looked at her daily post count thingy and she was making around 50 posts a day. Of course she was member number 4 I believe.

The most posts Ive gotten on any forum Ive been on is around 4,000 and it took me close to 18 months to make that many. I was quite proud of myself when I got there, lol.

I was on a labrador retriever chat forum sometime last year and one of the oldest members there had like close to 25,000 total posts. I looked at her daily post count thingy and she was making around 50 posts a day. Of course she was member number 4 I believe.

The most posts Ive gotten on any forum Ive been on is around 4,000 and it took me close to 18 months to make that many. I was quite proud of myself when I got there, lol.
Yeah.

Some people call me a post whore.

Yet, I don't even post that much. I post an average of under 13 posts per day.

There are some members who post more frequently than I do. :eek:

He said that he will hit 20,000 in 2 month before moving to Texas.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Back