Count all those Shortcuts on the desktop...

SilenceGold

Reaction score
The winner will get a pat on their head...if they can correctly guess how many shortcuts are on this image. :D

asdf.jpg

Originally posted by SilenceGold
The winner will get a pat on their head...if they can correctly guess how many shortcuts are on this image. :D

asdf.jpg
SilenceGold , Yes Long times ago, I had expreinced with many shortcuts on my desktop fully. it always diffcult to start up windows... Geez...

You sure have a lot of free time on your hands, SG! LOL :D

Ehh.... 50!

Look like you are running on Windows 9.x-ME.

I only knowledge that on desktop is basic apperance: My Computer, My Document, Trash, Outlook, and IE. My quess, you have probably have 10 Shortcuts.

On my home computer, I have five shortcuts. I don't really like shortcuts on my computer. :ugh: I prefer go to "Start" and go from there. Yep, I'm taking my time. ;)

Originally posted by illustrator
Look like you are running on Windows 9.x-ME.

I only knowledge that on desktop is basic apperance: My Computer, My Document, Trash, Outlook, and IE. My quess, you have probably have 10 Shortcuts.

Ew...no...

I got no idea..I just found this pic..hehe

It could be win2k too. :p

LOL, pretty cool silence gold, for my windows xp, I had only 1 shortcut for that, guess what it is ;)

Originally posted by Janitor
LOL, pretty cool silence gold, for my windows xp, I had only 1 shortcut for that, guess what it is ;)

file with naked picture of your mother? :ugh:

Back