Could you guys help me out?

Carebearx13x

Reaction score
Last weekend, a friend of mine and I were cleaning out my attic since my mom will move to Arizona sometime around next month. We came across to a class photo that was taken in 1989-90 at Walnut Street Elementary School in Toms River, New Jersey.

I had forgot my former classmates' names and I would like a small class reunion, since a friend of mine and I have always wondered what they're up to. This morning, I made a phone call to a librarian at Walnut and was able to get hold of the names.

If anybody know:

-David Ross
-Melissa Baker
-Michael Santaita
-Micheal Wengland

Please do let me know!
Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Gee, I wonder what David Ross is up to these days. Haven't heard from him since the incident a few years ago. Hope he's doing well, though.

Good luck in finding any, if not all, of the peeps you mentioned in your list.

T'care.

Alex said:
Gee, I wonder what David Ross is up to these days. Haven't heard from him since the incident a few years ago. Hope he's doing well, though.

Good luck in finding any, if not all, of the peeps you mentioned in your list.

T'care.
The last time I heard about David was about the incident that occurs a few years ago. It hit close to home since Chris and I grew up with him.

We haven't heard anything about him and we would like to help him out in any way possible. :-\

If you heard anything, please let me know. :)

thanks *hugs*

Back