Corporations use loopholes to pay no tax

Daredevel7

Adrenaline Junky
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big corporations use loopholes, dodge taxes: Study - The Washington Post

These are the ones that actually get money BACK..... hence the negative numbers.
w-taxdodge03-g.jpg

What do you think? Do you think there is more to the story? Or does our tax system suck that much?

Reminds me of the old line that the current GOP president candidates are saying that the corporations tax rate is too high. Makes me wonder if the official tax rate is lowered will it change anything?

Reminds me of the old line that the current GOP president candidates are saying that the corporations tax rate is too high. Makes me wonder if the official tax rate is lowered will it change anything?

yes, it means less money for government programs, budgets and payments of debts. USA is scarily in debt right now. To lower taxes, especially for the rich and corporations is not a good idea at this time.

sneaky sneaky sneaky!

Pepco is #1? Lol, oh god. Now there is an incompetent company if ever there was one. Consistently rated worst utility in the country, and anyone who lives in the DC area knows why. I'd accuse them of hoarding all the cash, but they're so inept I'm sure they squander every kickback they get away.

Back