Coronavirus: A real health threat or not?

I believe covid-19 is dangerous so I don't go out since I still live with my parents they are senior citizens.. well my dad is in his 70's and my mom is only 67 years old will be 68 this September. so that makes me almost 43 this June so.. it's difficult to stay home but I manage to do well tho. finding stuff to keep myself busy like using my new laptop or play on my new nintendo switch or IPad. :)

It's more than age and prior illness; nearly 60 thousand people 64 and under (including many children) died of the virus.

Balance is good. Caution is good. This isn't just a flu. Even if a person doesn't die; there can be serious complications. Stay home as much as you can; help yourselves, loved ones, strangers and the health care system. They are stressed, overworked and traumatized.

We all need to do our part.
Can you please define many? COVID19 doesn't have higher mortality rate for healthy children and young people than what the flu have. A few children may be vulnerable if they've cancer or other severe conditions, but they're also very vulnerable to any kinds of infection and takes precautions normally too.

The groups who are vulnerable for COVID19 are the elderly over 70 years old, the chronically ill and overweight. It's the same groups who tends to be vulnerable for other infection types too. It's very important to inform children that they're usually not in the risk group and almost everyone survives, when that's true. It's not mentally healthy to scare children unnecessarily. As long they wash their hands, cough in the elbow and stay at home when they're sick, it's unlikely they would spread any diseases. It's possible to take care without living in unnecessary fear.

I use FHI (Folkehelseinstituttet) as a source. It's my country's version of CDC.

We are being lied to, I can't tell you the truth but I can sniff out the lies. a year ago at this time we saw people in Wuhan China walking down the street perfectly fine. Then suddenly these people stopped, dropped, and wiggled until they died. This never happened outside of Wuhan. Then they tell us that an illness that acts like the flu came from Wuhan and caused those people to stop drop and wiggle to death? We are being played by some powerful source. Don't know their agenda, don't care. If people enjoy being oppressed by a corrupt system that lies to them then more power to them. As for me I am going to live my life normally and avoid all the people with masks who expect me to understand what they are saying when I can not read their lips. I see them as rude sheep.

We are being lied to, I can't tell you the truth but I can sniff out the lies. a year ago at this time we saw people in Wuhan China walking down the street perfectly fine. Then suddenly these people stopped, dropped, and wiggled until they died. This never happened outside of Wuhan. Then they tell us that an illness that acts like the flu came from Wuhan and caused those people to stop drop and wiggle to death? We are being played by some powerful source. Don't know their agenda, don't care. If people enjoy being oppressed by a corrupt system that lies to them then more power to them. As for me I am going to live my life normally and avoid all the people with masks who expect me to understand what they are saying when I can not read their lips. I see them as rude sheep.
I have watched Wuhan in real time in the late 2019 as people died around the city. Vans were going out collecting the dead and overflowing. NASA reported the 7 Crematories in Wuhan were 24/7 filling 30 gallon galvanized steel trash cans of ashes. (Makes me wonder how many people would grind down to that much of ash...) and followed the waste gases from space from the burning of the crematories which are very specific in amount etc.

I also watched good people get erased in real time from media, twitter, facebook etc. If they said anything at all that is taken to be true and happening right now in front of them personally. They are eliminated by the Chinese State and eventually tossed or banned as liars etc. This lasted into Feb. When the first covid cases reached the USA, I thought well here we are. Now what? Well March 10th I had a Dental appt and both of us were thrown out because driver had a cough a week previous. I had to have another dentist take care of that issue that day. Then I canceled that first one. I don't intend to be his patient with that treatment. Total fear on their part.

Here in Arkansas we stayed open that month when everyone locked down. Then we got abused by out of staters flooding everything (State parks etc) to overflowing. Because they were being locked down at home and we were not. Eventually we had some restrictions and so on. But not like other states like Maryland back home. Family reported other restrictions and "Do-nots" that I consider a invasion of Freedom etc. We are doing ok but are losing so many so far. We lost 300,000 or so Jan 1 now up to 400000 before Feb and they are talking possibly 680,000 dead by April 1.

To me that is similar to nuclear war. China allowed this virus to escape and the rest of the Nations had no good information to protect themselves in a timely manner. So.... its here. Does it scare me? Nah. I would hate to get sick like I always do, am a bad patient. However life is not gauranteed all of us a tomorrow. So live for today as best as you can.

Of course we can, it's just not a threat for everyone, but in general I can say that I had 2 fatal outcomes in my family and we understand how terrible this disease is (((

My son goes to his school since Sept. We do get a few reports that employees and students at my son's school were positive. His school follows strict protocol like move all of the students out of the class, so custodians clean the room from top to bottom. My son is still fine the whole time. He washes his hands so many times thoroughly and wears a mask. The school already has hand sanitizers installed on the walls a couple of years ago. My son disposes his masks and washes his hands daily when he comes home from school.

My brother-in-law and his son (USPS employee) were positive. They're in the 50s and 30s. They recovered, but had to stay home for 14 days. My father's first wife died of stroke, pneumonia and COVID-19. She wore oxygen mask for over 20 years. She was in the 90s. She caught it at a nursing home.

My son's therapist was positive and wore two masks on her face. She did not look sick. No cough. Nothing! She worked with my son in person before I picked him up outside. Parents of children and I are not allowed to go inside the center unless one of us can use a restroom. My son and I were exposed to her, and we stayed home for 14 days, but we did not have any symptoms. Go figure.

We are so tired of being tested repeatedly and keep getting negative results. I suspect we had COVID-19 on Christmas 2019 and my personal experience was awful. I was told I had flu, but was not tested for COVID-19. I am absolutely positive COVID-19 started around August 2019.

My niece in California is pretty busy those lately. She is a PA at her second job (hospital)and just got her vaccine a few weeks ago. Her toddler stays at daycare the whole time since March 2019.

Hispanics and Latinos are mostly affected by COVID-19, because there is a huge obesity problem. Since NAFTA opened, they consume too much carbs, sodas, sugars, pastries, champarrodo, horchata, etc. They must have taken more Vitamin D/K2 than Whites. That applies to Blacks, too. Quite several past medical studies show that they need about 4-6,000 IU Vitamin D than Whites.

I just learned my nephew told his mother that a teacher told him that 1/3 of students have F's in their online classes at his school. Ouch.

Back