Coronavirus: A real health threat or not?

With the number of cases continues to rise and the number of recoveries also climbing high, while the deaths are dropping. Even the CDC is correcting their data regarding the number of deaths due to the virus alone while the majority of the deaths are with other health issues. Now, can we consider Covid-19 as a real threat to our health or not?

John Vukich

I don't think it is as highly infectious as they think. Look at all the people that was at the meeting when Trump got it from someone else. Not very many of the contracted the Covid 19. Seems to me that everyone there should have caught it if it was that contagious.

Old Analog

Two terms here i agree with, we don't know, and it's a wild card, I think we're not asking the correct questions. And I'll add Truth . . . OK I'm going down a rabbit hole so I'll stop here :2c:

Old Analog

can't help myself forgive me, people who got covid, 71% wore mask faithfully 14% mostly, sooo which is it, mask make one more seceptiabul? Don't matter? Or something else? Truth is ? want Me to tell ya? That will cost hehe:D

I don't think it is as highly infectious as they think. Look at all the people that was at the meeting when Trump got it from someone else. Not very many of the contracted the Covid 19. Seems to me that everyone there should have caught it if it was that contagious.
Not many got it from being around him?? Over 30 of his staffers got it. It is HIGHLY contagious. Period

Whether it's a serious threat or not, we as people need to do our part to raise our consciousness. We will not depend on the information that is feed to us by media. We need to do our research because there are protocols that are useless and irrelevant, just like wearing a mask. Are you guys wearing a mask?