Cool Site

wizard

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi all. Cool, now I have something to do during my free time at work. :p

Welcome to AD! Hope you find this site a fun and entertainable place, PLUS educational! ;)

Why did you choose your screenname to be "Wizard?" Do you do magical things like Wizard do or a witch wizard? What kind of wizard can you be in real life? Heh.

ChelEler said:
Why did you choose your screenname to be "Wizard?" Do you do magical things like Wizard do or a witch wizard? What kind of wizard can you be in real life? Heh.
Oh ha, Well I am not magicial person but I have always admire wizard. I have several small statue of wizard with crystal. I think it is beautiful and also I am into some wizard related movies such as Lord of the Ring, and Willow. Maybe one day I will be a wizard with a long white beard. Right now, I am way too young for that :)

Cool. I used to play a wizard when I was younger in a deaf summer school's play. It was fun. Maybe I'll post a scanned pic of me in my wizard outfit. It's kinda hilarious. Heh. :thumb:

wizard said:
Just wanted to say hi all. Cool, now I have something to do during my free time at work. :p

Welcome to the AllDeaf.com wizard! Enjoy and write on it! :)

wizard said:
Oh ha, Well I am not magicial person but I have always admire wizard. I have several small statue of wizard with crystal. I think it is beautiful and also I am into some wizard related movies such as Lord of the Ring, and Willow. Maybe one day I will be a wizard with a long white beard. Right now, I am way too young for that :)

:rofl: What about the Harry Potter series and the movies? You forgot to add that onto the list of wizard-related movies. :P

Back