Congressman and others wounded and injured during baseball practice

It is sad the media is such a cruel. It is like they reported it and moved it to the back side of the newspaper, hopefully no one would read it.

This guy was a Bernie supporter and volunteer and decided to kill people. What a hypocrite.

Bernie commented on the incident and he was saddened- called it despicable.

His tweet stated-
I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society.

he has a video associated with that tweet...that's captioned. I can't find it on my desktop (I saw the video on my phone).

Oh wow, it was awful, my family warned me if there is a lot of bleeding so may need to surgery again to fix it, that's scary for sure.

Important, just follow Post OP instruction to reduce the risk of complication.

Yes the doctor says will get more surgeries on congressman I'm like oh WOW!

It was pretty stupid and pointless on how republicans play the blame game on democrats just cause that shooter was a Sanders volunteer...

There's far more serious problems to focus on than blaming the certain party just cause he supported that party instead of the other. Even one of the republicans blamed Obama for this. Sure...everything is Obama's fault. :neutral:

Updates on congressman's health critical

Steve Scalise will likely undergo multiple surgeries before his condition can improve after suffering critical injuries to key organs in Alexandria shooting
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lise-undergo-multiple-surgeries-shooting.html

Rep. Steve Scalise arrived at hospital in "imminent risk of death," doctor says
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/steve-scalise-alexandria-shooting-doctors-update/

The congressman will be long recovery since Alexandria,VA shooting

Last edited:
It was pretty stupid and pointless on how republicans play the blame game on democrats just cause that shooter was a Sanders volunteer...

There's far more serious problems to focus on than blaming the certain party just cause he supported that party instead of the other. Even one of the republicans blamed Obama for this. Sure...everything is Obama's fault. :neutral:

Yeah, it don't make any sense to blame on us for those problem and I don't condone the violence against the political parties, also we are no anarchist, however anarchists tend to challenge with police officers and haters over politicians.

The election is best answer for problem with political parties, not violence. It will take more time for political parties to make change.

Of course, Obama wanted all of us to be united, however some people don't want to be united due to feuded with racism, also Obama criticized the law enforcement agencies that contributed to tension with law enforcement agencies, also some law enforcement officers believe in corruption or dirty job over reform.

Some white supremacists got involved in law enforcement agencies after loss of segregation and passage of CRA so they could throw the revenge on minorities and unlikely to found guilty in the court.

Updates on congressman's health critical

Steve Scalise will likely undergo multiple surgeries before his condition can improve after suffering critical injuries to key organs in Alexandria shooting
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lise-undergo-multiple-surgeries-shooting.html

Rep. Steve Scalise arrived at hospital in "imminent risk of death," doctor says
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/steve-scalise-alexandria-shooting-doctors-update/

The congressman will be long recovery since Alexandria,VA shooting

Yes, it is awful and he is in critical condition, that's not good signal right now. It will going be long recovery for him like happened to Gabby Giffords.

Yeah, it don't make any sense to blame on us for those problem and I don't condone the violence against the political parties, also we are no anarchist, however anarchists tend to challenge with police officers and haters over politicians.

The election is best answer for problem with political parties, not violence. It will take more time for political parties to make change.

Of course, Obama wanted all of us to be united, however some people don't want to be united due to feuded with racism, also Obama criticized the law enforcement agencies that contributed to tension with law enforcement agencies, also some law enforcement officers believe in corruption or dirty job over reform.

Some white supremacists got involved in law enforcement agencies after loss of segregation and passage of CRA so they could throw the revenge on minorities and unlikely to found guilty in the court.

Yes, it is awful and he is in critical condition, that's not good signal right now. It will going be long recovery for him like happened to Gabby Giffords.

I'm agreed with you about Gabby Gifford get long recovery since Arizona shooting but she look good..

I'm sure about security of baseball since shooting in Alexandria,VA and charity baseball practice both I'm hopefully not happened again next years praying for that!

I'm agreed with you about Gabby Gifford get long recovery since Arizona shooting but she look good..

I'm sure about security of baseball since shooting in Alexandria,VA and charity baseball practice both I'm hopefully not happened again next years praying for that!

I definitely sure that security will be tighten after those incidents, also need more funding.

Nobody can protect you as good as you. Open carry or conceal carry is the answer. Calling 911 is like praying to Jehovah. He might be busy. :afro:

Nobody can protect you as good as you. Open carry or conceal carry is the answer. Calling 911 is like praying to Jehovah. He might be busy. :afro:

Those situation isn't funny at all and quit being grinning about tragic events.

Open carry and conceal carry aren't 100% guarantee that protect your life if attacker shoot you first, even they could use sniper for long distance and if the bullet travels to your brain so you are likely to die instantly rather than respond to threat.

The congressman is protected by armed capitol police officers, also attacker got killed as well.

You can't predict about those situation and it is very unpredictable.

Open carry and conceal carry aren't 100% guarantee that protect your life if attacker shoot you first, even they could use sniper for long distance and if the bullet travels to your brain so you are likely to die instantly rather than respond to threat.

The congressman is protected by armed capitol police officers, also attacker got killed as well.

Racist post. I'm not smiling. It's my heritage. Reported to the mods

@Alex Please could you take care of this thread.

The grinning has no place in threads that contain tragic events.

Racist post. I'm not smiling. It's my heritage. Reported to the mods

It's seriously! Congressman is high profile lawmakers Louisiana and everyone love him! But the congressman is still critical badly but his wife never leave him 24/7

Yeah congressman have protect 24/7 security and they don't shooting the man like gabby giffords

Back