Congratulations Vampy!!!!!

Fly Free

Reaction score
u made it to ur 10 thousandth post!! :lol:

had to mention it haha

:thumb:

Whoa... shit! I didn't realize I got that far already! Damn! I forgot to make a dedication thread for that! Oh well, I guess I better fix that up in a bit... :thumb:

Oh well... here it goes:

I'd like to dedicate my 10,000th post to everyone in AllDeaf! I've been here for two years and seven months... and still going. Out of every forum I've joined, nothing makes me feel at home as AllDeaf does. :thumb:

Yeah, but what was your actual 10,000th post? Please don’t tell me you wasted it on Ravensteve’s worthless ass. :lol:

Levonian said:
Yeah, but what was your actual 10,000th post? Please don’t tell me you wasted it on Ravensteve’s worthless ass. :lol:

sure looks like it!! lol

Dang, Vamp, 10,000..!
Maybe you only zero in on those with caffeine in their blood to have the energy to crank out that many, hmmm.
Congrats.

10,000 in 2 years and 7 months? wow. Vampy = king of the posts.

Nice Dedication, Vampy :P

Wow, 10K post in 2.5 years :shock: So that averages about 11 post per day!

Congratz VampyPyroz! :dj: Let's rock the party! :dance: :dance: :dance:

VamPyroX said:
Oh well... here it goes:

I'd like to dedicate my 10,000th post to everyone in AllDeaf! I've been here for two years and seven months... and still going. Out of every forum I've joined, nothing makes me feel at home as AllDeaf does. :thumb:
YES!! I heartily agree! :dj:

Levonian said:
Please don’t tell me you wasted it on Ravensteve’s worthless ass. :lol:

LOL! I was thinking the same, You beat me to it. I have seen VamPyroX in Raven's new welcome back thread posting along. :-o

Congratulation VamPryoX, Does that mean you going to take us all out for dinner on your expend? :mrgreen:

Back