Confusing Forum Policy...

FriendlyGuy

Reaction score
I am very confused of the forum policy that your not allowed to "solicit" for personal, professional and/or commercial gains.

Does this literally means that asking for like people to play with online is not allowed? Or asking for professional advice regarding something and so on?

Or what is this policy really means?

It's fine to ask for like-minded people to play games etc. Same with 'professional advice'

What the policy means is that you are not allowed to promote your business or promote anything that is a paid service or brings in money for you. I think the only exception here (I could be wrong) is the Nextel software; I don't know the details but if the owner of this site is aware or is asked there could be exceptions made.

Hope this helps
(past experience as a mod on other forums)

It's fine to ask for like-minded people to play games etc. Same with 'professional advice'

What the policy means is that you are not allowed to promote your business or promote anything that is a paid service or brings in money for you. I think the only exception here (I could be wrong) is the Nextel software; I don't know the details but if the owner of this site is aware or is asked there could be exceptions made.

Hope this helps
(past experience as a mod on other forums)

Ahh I get it now, thanks for clarifying these for me. :)

Back