Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really admire what Bruce Lee had to say about a lot of things, and I came to enjoy his movies. I completely believe it could have happened. It may have even been an unknown allergy to aspirin. I had heard he'd died due to complications from medication, but I had no idea it might have been aspirin. Fascinating.

He was a very wise man. I would actually put him on par with Joseph Campbell--just a different area of focus. Most people just focus/focused on his martial arts, but there was so much more to him.

Jen M.

(Warning: Possibly TMI)

This has been a TERRIBLE period. That is all. :(

Jen M.

i confess i used to be a MA fanatic, used to read ALOT about Taoism, and in which i used to read lots of books about Bruce Lee's thoughts too, not just how to fight, or ideas in Wing Chun (he evolved it into Jeet Kune Do) some says he disrespected Wing Chun, others says he let out Chinese secret to the world was forbidden thing to do..etc etc....I , admit for about 3 years or so i was right into Taoism i never went to Taoist temples, or meetings, just read and read (practising WingChun at same ofc) i was fascinated at the time, and that was years ago. I moved on, still practising MA, but its TaiChi for all because I just want to relax....(and im gonna hit the gym, start running (again) soon (but broken foot from too much digging in hardbaked clay soil) 6ft deep, 1M wide hole)last month. My aim for 2012 is to lose that ugly fat beer gut, and straighten up yet abit more....

I confess to really wanting to bad-mouth this inspector all over the county, but I will refrain from doing do.

I confess I think we should have a Confession Time #2. That way we can have a different name on the thread.

I bought some baby clothes for my grandchild already. Man, it's hard to find gender-neutral baby clothes. I bought some 6-9 month sleepers. Since my girls were 8 lb 1 oz & 8 lb 6oz, I'm guessing the baby will be in the 8 to 8-1/2 lb range, so I made a copy of my youngest daughter's "growth chart" to help me guess what size the baby will be in the different seasons.

^^^She was ten years older than she pretended to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back