Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess, I wonder why I come here everyday. Too much women chattin in here. I hate it. :aw:

Go to a male forum and bash women.

I confess, I wonder why I come here everyday. Too much women chattin in here. I hate it. :aw:
You are doing them all a favor by letting them know. Give up on dating.
Life is so much easier when you can get all soapy in the shower, you know?

sigh. i worry about my good old friend. she change a lot now. she recent start use cocaine and she alway hang out with new people, they cokehead bad influence her. i not know what do now.

sigh. i worry about my good old friend. she change a lot now. she recent start use cocaine and she alway hang out with new people, they cokehead bad influence her. i not know what do now.

Intervention?

i'd stay out of it, and away from it.

Well...I've known some friends who took the wrong turn, went to drugs and have winded up in jail, even prison....

Sometimes talking to them does help, the majority of the time, it does nothing....if it were me and my friend was on drugs, I'd tell her that I knew she was going the wrong way, and our friendship was suffering and it more than likely was gonna end if she did not get some help or rehab and to drop those people she hangs with. And leave it all up to her!...It's best to stay out of it all after that...let her figure it all out.

it probably too late, all you can do is hope and forget, i mean hope that maybe she might awake up one day, but it might be too late, like brain damage, thinking damage and attitude damages..but she Might decide to stop but you know, it takes a very very long time for junkies/coke addicts to fight the brain that 'lie to them', the lies inside the brain will last for as long as 5 years, it not funny, very sad.
So, what i say now is, if she comes back in 2 years , chances are, she will lie and 'pretend to be on recover program EVEN if she IS on the drug program later she will still lie and even steal for more 'sneak drugs' just small amount, sometimes they make mistake of taking BIG dose to get a big high but die from over dose (OD).

So, you can say "I hope" but it is best NOT to say "i hope" because you will get hurt in feelings, best Forget, the drug(s) stole her. I believe Drugs steal people from other (normal) life, and late steal life as Death. I know, I am a recovered pot head, and was a bad one at that, Films makes it look great fun ( it is) but in long term its really dragged me to the bottom with untold confusion. Being dazed was not fun, for breif moments yes when things are good but society and money go funny....and then you have paranoid because law and dealers (gangs too)....
not fun in the long run...

so, best say, forget say hope once, and then forget, because drug stole her already.

i confess that i liked it when i was young and naive and now in the present - im confused on whether it was better not to know, how 'less real' my hearing freinds were, as opposed to now ' that i wished "i knew better' BUT it's so ironic that now I know more 'but ts too late to let social expectation be used to suck up to people /and they suck up to accept your 'deafness'...what im saying is, the older i get , the more 'foreign' people seem to think i am.
I dont know whether i like it better or worse because two things, hand in hand, is my bullshit meter works better, but other people's meter for that ON me backfires so they seem to be more reserved...... I dont know if this makes any sense to anyone? but its a weird 'confession' not trying to be humerous , its real and its seem to be part of the changing my views of deafness and disability....

That is really interesting... and it totally makes sense to me.

Maybe you seem for foreign because you are accepting yourself and not trying so hard to fit in? :hmm:

My confessions:

I said on here that I am "hearing," but always had to go for repeated hearing tests when I was a kid and got notes sent home telling my parents my hearing was slightly below normal and they should make sure I'm tested in the future. I never have been, and find myself smiling and laughing when I have no clue what people said. Probably should get tested.

I hate the smell, sound, and texture of chalk. I almost always refuse to write on chalkboards in my college classes.

I am obsessed with crime shows on TV. (Watching Criminal Minds as I type this lol)

I have very weird toes.

I blush at everything. When I'm hot, when I'm embarassed, when I'm uncomfortable, when I experience an akward moment,....

Oh wow, I missed the comments about drugs.

I think you can tell your friend that you are sad she is making that choice, and you can't be with her and watch what she is doing... drugs will destroy her if she keeps using them.

But tell her when she is ready to stop drugs, you will help her and be with her. If she decides to stop, she will need your friendship. Most people don't stop drugs, BUT some do. I have a friend who is clean now, has a beautiful daughter and a new husband... she stopped drugs and got her life together.

I confess, I really enjoy women tennis on tv. Im watchin Australian tournament. Something about those skirts. :)

I have already drank an average of 10 to 15 cups of water a day. Been doing that for like 5 years now.

maybe just maybe, my point should be, you're overdoing it, 5-10 cup not 10-15 its too waterfied...so a little wine is 'too much liquid' for the already clean (and less robust liver' to work it through....not saying it should be dirty....
but its like air filter in cars, too clean almost anything gets thru, and if lightly used for 1 month in normal conditions it get a thin layer of dust which actually helps filtering...
so in a sense too much water is like the air filter its tooo clean to work 'better'?...just a food for thought, i dunno......laugh at my comment if ya want, i wont cry lol, but im one that have an unusual curious mind in those inner workings of think ya know...thats all....like im willing to bet if you having too much water thinking its healthy which it might not be so healthy as you'd perceive it to be, in other words too, that the 'too clean' has weakened you....

same thing again with Bruce Lee, this relates to one of the theory why he died, he took aspirin for headaches but as a high-end martial artist too pure in his body, it reacted badly,,,, like a form of allergy, it killed him....another theory was it, he smoked some opium in secret (Yip Man who taught him Wing Chun smoked it)....but wasnt as habiutal as Yip Man , in so such a way his tolerance was low, it killed him.

same thing again with Bruce Lee, this relates to one of the theory why he died, he took aspirin for headaches but as a high-end martial artist too pure in his body, it reacted badly,,,, like a form of allergy, it killed him....another theory was it, he smoked some opium in secret (Yip Man who taught him Wing Chun smoked it)....but wasnt as habiutal as Yip Man , in so such a way his tolerance was low, it killed him.

I did NOT know that about Bruce Lee and the aspirin! Wow!

Jen M.

I did NOT know that about Bruce Lee and the aspirin! Wow!

Jen M.

not many people do, since the bruce lee craze 'died' a long ago...and i happened to befreinded a Wing Chun artist and one of those long talks nights at the flat, it might seem a crock of shit...but i dont think so....athetlics are liek finely tuned machines their tolerances for junk food, or some particular foods..and drugs are really really low...not all ,just some people...i dunno know much about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back